25th June 2010, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

For Hotel Management Course which University is better between IP University and Manipal University?

Sir I am selected both in IP University and Manipal University for Hotel Management course but I am confused whom to join and why?

26th June 2010, 12:49 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: For Hotel Management Course which University is better between IP University and Manipal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am selected both in IP University and Manipal University for Hotel Management course but I am confused whom to join and why?
you should go for manipal university, as its placements are really good and faculty too. they also provides you jobs in foreign with best salaries or in 5 star hotels.
all the best for your future dear
26th June 2010, 12:54 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: For Hotel Management Course which University is better between IP University and Manipal University?

Hi friend,

Both of these Universities are well renowned in providing Hotel management.

Manipal university is a deemed university in Manipal,offering various courses in engineering ,management and other general studies.

Whereas, Indraprastha University is affiliated to AICTE, mainly offering Bachelor in Hotel management and Catering.

Now, it is your choice whether to join an AICTE approved private institute or a deemed university.

Best of luck!
26th June 2010, 01:31 AM
amit.2186

Allthough both are good university but i would suggest you to join manipal university because of the following reasons:-
1.manipal have better placement records
2.university infrastructure is very good
3.fully deemed university ranked 2nd in hotel management's colleges in India
Best of luck..
26th June 2010, 01:57 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Both are well know colleges with awesome placements. But the problem with Manipal is the fees. If you can afford that high fees then surely go for it otherwise IP is another great option.

So chose whichever you feel comfortable with

Cheers
26th June 2010, 02:10 AM
leo1990

As said by our friend pathfinder , both are wonderful universities which provide lots of chances later in future!

But other than fees manipal has no other flaw, environment is excellent crowd is superb!
If you can afford manipal then i suggest u to go for it!

If not IP univ is not bad!!
Check your pockets and take a decision!

Good Luck,
the leo.
26th June 2010, 10:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Both have decent name in the industry, may be Manipal has a better brand because of the wide array of courses they offer. But generally Manipal has a higher fee structure compared to other similar colleges, but they do have excellent facilities too. So you can choose anyone among them.
26th June 2010, 10:48 AM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: For Hotel Management Course which University is better between IP University and Manipal University?

dear friend

as u r selected in both the universities now it is the time to choose one.

IP and MANIPAL both the universities have a very strong past records of

good faculty,well learning environment,proper hostel facilities along with modern teaching technique.

now i think u should choose the college on the following basis

1.fees structure

2.distance from ur home

all the best.
26th June 2010, 11:52 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

According to my knowledge, Manipal University is best because this university have a good record of Placements from Companies in all sectors. But i will give you a good
suggestion that college does not matter, It's only matter your overall performance.

So, if you are interested in Hotel Management Course, then Manipal University is best
for you.
26th June 2010, 12:43 PM
B RAJKUMAR

see friend.manipal university is expand almost over india.so it is great.if u want change ur option go to annamali university.
29th June 2010, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

hii
29th August 2010, 05:32 PM
rajesh gupta 1

Dear friend;

Both the universities are better.But for Hotel

Management Course you go to Manipal University.

Because It have very good placement record.
12th May 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

hi i want to do mba in(hm) or ib which university is better ip,manipal,amity
12th May 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

for mba hm which one is better ip or manipal university
31st May 2011, 05:27 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Allthough both are good university but i would suggest you to join manipal university because of the following reasons:-
1.manipal have better placement records
2.university infrastructure is very good
3.fully deemed university ranked 2nd in hotel management's colleges in India
4th June 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, B.tech under deemed university mmu mullana is better or B.tech under ptu colleges is better?? Plz tell??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?