21st June 2010, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

How is ABES engineering college Ghaziabad? Last year cutoff for CS stream in this college?

how is ABES engineering college,ghaziabad?what was last year cutoff for CS stream in this college?

4th March 2011, 06:33 PM
harshhunny
Member+

Default Re: How is ABES engineering college Ghaziabad? Last year cutoff for CS stream in this college?

ABES ENGG. COLLEGE:-
•Admission

1.Admission to B.Tech. first year in Ist semester and lateral admission in B.Tech. second year in IIIrd semester (for diploma holder candidates only) will be made as per the rules prescribed by the Academic Council of the U.P. Technical University, Lucknow.
2.Admission on migration of a candidate from any other University to the University is not permitted.
•Elgibility for Admissions :
1.Admission to B.Tech First Year through Entrance Examination :

a.Candidates who have passed Intermediate of U.P. Board or (10+2) standard from other board with Physics and Mathematics along with any one of Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Compter Science/Biology are eligible for admission to first year of B.Tech courses offered by colleges /Institution of U.P. affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow.

1.Admission to B.Tech Second Year through Lateral Entry Scheme :

a.Candidates who have passed 3/4 year diploma (with minimum 60% marks) from institutions recognized by the U.P. Board of Technical Education in any branch of Engineering/Technology except Agriculture Engg. are eligible for admission to Second year in any branch of Engg./Technology except Agriculture Engg.

1.Direct Admission on vacant seats at institution/college level :

The eligibility criteria for direct admission on seats remaining vacant in first year after entrance examination counselling shall be such as may be notified from time to time.

1.The Academic Council shall have power to amend or repeal the eligibility criteria laid down at clause 2.1. & 2.2, as per the guidelines of All India Council for Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E.).

for more info--
go to www.abes.ac.in
Telephone No. 0120-2840112

last year cutoff is as follows:-
27000 general category
30th March 2011, 12:16 AM
sumit9897gaur

Default Re: How is ABES engineering college Ghaziabad? Last year cutoff for CS stream in this college?

ABES (ghaziabad) waas ranked on 28th position by UPTU in 2007-2008 ranking of all the colleges affiliated to UPTU further more the college is fine you can get admission in the college with a general rank of 20,000 to 23,000 in uptu
1st April 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

expecting result will be entertained or not?
13th May 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

what are the uptu ranks required for getting machenical branch in miet,kiet & jss college of engineering
28th May 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

My obc rank is 23296 ,can i get admissin in galgotie with cs
6th June 2011, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

MY RANK IN UPTU 2011 IS 31000 AND IN GIRLS CATEGORY IS 4800. I WANT TO DO B.TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE. IN WHICH COLLEGES
OF GHAZIABAD CAN I HOPE TO GET ADMISSION. VLS
6th June 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 11248.what branch can i get in abes?
7th June 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff for galgotia
9th June 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

last cutoff for it branch in genral
10th June 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 24789 in gen. in uptu plz tell me good technological institution in ghaziabad
10th June 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the last cut off of ABES to take CS?
18th June 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the rank of abes college of engineering in utter pradesh?
19th June 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

my air is 20568 in genral and 944 in sc category.can i get any goverment college in upsee
1st July 2011, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

ABES engg college is an excellent coll in uptu...seriously once u get into its CS or EC or IT or evenME u r assured of placement..the faculty is gud too...and infra is comparable to akg and jss....dont confuse it with ABES IT college...which is not dat gud...so if ur gettin adm into abes.. us hld b satisfied ...ur placement would b sure with little amt of hard work...to get into abes in 1st round a general rank less than 13500 should do...best of luck..
4th July 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i got 48319in general i want to do b.tech (ec) in which clg i got the admission...
5th July 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 15381 can iget admission in galgotia
8th July 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How is ABES engineering college Ghaziabad? Last year cutoff for CS stream in this college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my rank is 15381 can iget admission in galgotia
ya you can et it in galgotia easily...
25th August 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

i want admission in abes but not gd ranking in uptu n % is also 61% pls can any body help me out i have only two days please anybody give soome suggestions
25th August 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

i want admission in abes but my uptu ranking is not good n my %tage is 61% pls some body help me how can i get admission over i have only 2 days plssome one help me out
27th August 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want admission in abes but not gd ranking in uptu n % is also 61% pls can any body help me out i have only two days please anybody give soome suggestions
you can try for abes (it)(459) which is just adjcent to abes college. i hope you can get admission there or otherwise you have to give donation.
6th October 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Wow. These engineering colleges are so screwed. Even your "very good" colleges don't match up to the sub-standard law schools of the country.
Full of dull kids and sucky teachers. Not to mention, the bad infra.
Get a life, kids. Don't get into this shit just because your mom wants you to become an engineering.

P.s: Can one of you repair my phone line please, engineers? :)
13th October 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

one of the nonsense college ABES......only there is rules and regulations......nothing more than that......
11th December 2011, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

my rank is 985in uptu i get admision abes/galgotia
4th February 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

how's mba from ABES EC , GZB??
28th May 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

my obc rank is 6529. can i got admission in galgotia noida or jss noida in electrical or civil engenering
1st August 2013, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

will it be possible to get EC in ABES with a general rank of 98000?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?