29th January 2020, 12:52 PM
BikrantaM

How about doing B.Sc Nursing after completing B.Sc Mathematics?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc Mathematics and my age is 22 years. Is it relevant to do B.Sc Nursing now? Will it be helpful and good? If not, then what should I study further for a better career growth and job opportunities?

30th January 2020, 09:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How about doing B.Sc Nursing after completing B.Sc Mathematics?

To get admission in the B.Sc Nursing course the required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognised board.

So, if you have the required educational qualification then you are eligible to get admission in the course after qualifying in the entrance examination to get the admission.

If you have passed B.Sc Mathematics then I do not think it will be much beneficial to pursue B.Sc Nursing course.
31st January 2020, 09:27 AM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: How about doing B.Sc Nursing after completing B.Sc Mathematics?

B.Sc (Mathematics) and B.Sc (Nursing) both are different courses. No benefits if you want to pursue B.Sc (Nursing) after completion of your B.Sc (Mathematics). Only one benefit is that you can apply for job based on both qualification.

B.Sc (Nursing) Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with physics, chemistry and biology subjects from a recognized university.
- You need to appear entrance exam for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?