25th September 2019, 12:07 PM
Sithu k sasi

How about doing LLB after BDS?

Sir, I have completed my Bachelor's in Dental Surgeon (BDS) degree course and my current age is 30 years and I belong to OBC caste category. So, now can I do 3 years LLB course? How can I expect my career to grow with LLB?

30th September 2019, 12:05 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How about doing LLB after BDS?

If you are interested in pursuing the law course, you can pursue the course as per the educational qualification.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. There is no upper age limit for admission in the course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course. So, you can visit the official website of the institute to get detail information about the admission.
30th September 2019, 03:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

If you have interest in becoming lawyer then you can pursue this course after Bachelor of Dental Surgery. If you donot want to practice then it will be of no advantage.

Graduates with 50% or more are eligible for LLB of three years duration course. You can apply for admission in LLB after BDS at age of 30 years.
30th September 2019, 08:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get admission in LLB course after completion of BDS course.

The eligibility for the admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, if you are interested in pursuing the course and make future in the legal service, you can appear for the entrance examination conducted to get the admission.
21st April 2020, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Am a dental student but am not intrested for further MDS course can I do law in india
10th December 2021, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Can i practice both as a doctor and lawyer
1st May 2022, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir/ mam
I have finished my bds iam 51 years iam interested in LLB
Can u plz tel me the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?