31st May 2020, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

How about studying a degree in Forensic Science after M.Sc Chemistry?

Hi, I am a M.Sc Chemistry degree holder. I am looking forward to a course in Forensic Science. Am I eligible? Which all courses are available in area of Forensic Science?

1st June 2020, 07:37 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: How about studying a degree in Forensic Science after M.Sc Chemistry?

To persue M.Sc in Forensic Science you must have done B.Sc. in forensic Science, Criminology or Pharmacy. However some colleges take admission if you have done BSc in Chemistry or Biological Science (Zoology, Botany) also. There are different branches in Forensic Sciences like Forensic Chemistry, Forensic Toxicology, Forensic Biology and so on.
2nd June 2020, 09:29 AM
neha_bisht

Default Re: How about studying a degree in Forensic Science after M.Sc Chemistry?

Yes you can !
But you should consider searching a bit online about future prospects , as being a m.sc chemistry you have lot more options and if you want to go in forensic line only you can definitely join it .
I hope you make the best decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?