20th August 2020, 06:51 PM
Bhargav chavda

How about studying Master's in Medical Laboratory Technician after B.Sc Chemistry?

Hello, I have completed B.Sc Chemistry and thinking to do M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT). Am I eligible for it? Will it be a good course? What other Master's options would be good for me?

28th January 2023, 11:22 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How about studying Master's in Medical Laboratory Technician after B.Sc Chemistry?

MSc in medical laboratory technician is a 2 year pg program and this course is selected by the students who look to build their career as a medical lab technician ,the eligibility criteria for the following is any candidate who have a bachelor degree in biological science and medical science from a recognised university will be eligible for the following
The effectiveness of the course is good if you have passion in the following than you can persue and can also grow in the following as you have some basic knowledge about this particular field you will not face that difficulty and can also persue your career smoothly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?