4th February 2012, 07:49 PM
sumasrinivasan

How to appear for EAMCET exam after working in PSU? I am form Andhra Pradesh

i am from andhra pradesh. as i am working in psu, my daughter is giving her 12th exam from delhi. we want her to appear for eamcet exam and do her
mbbs from ap. is she eligible for eamcet?

10th February 2012, 01:38 PM
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to appear for EAMCET exam after working in PSU? I am form Andhra Pradesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumasrinivasan View Post
i am from andhra pradesh. as i am working in psu, my daughter is giving her 12th exam from delhi. we want her to appear for eamcet exam and do her
mbbs from ap. is she eligible for eamcet?

EAMCET

(Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test)

• EAMCET is an Entrance Examination Required For Admission into Engineering and Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh. This Test is conducted by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) Hyderabad on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education).
  • ELIGIBILITY:
    --> The Candidate should be of Indian Origin.

--> Should Be native to AP, and Must have Passed his/her 12th or Intermediate 2nd Year from Intermediate Board of AP.

--> The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions Order.

--> The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission to the above course.
Regards,

NIK

7th November 2013, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for EAMCET exam after working in PSU? I am form Andhra Pradesh

If student get 80 marks in emcet mbbs seat will get cast bc b
9th February 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for EAMCET exam after working in PSU? I am form Andhra Pradesh

Sir,
I am working in an university in UP . My daughter is appearing in her Intermediate Exam from this place
She is interesetd too appear in EAMCET-2015, as orginallly belong to Andhrapradesh
Can she do it
10th February 2015, 06:26 PM
Gandhali Thakar
Junior Member+

One must produce these documents while applying for EAMCET 2015

Birth Certificate
Category Certificate
Statement of Parent’s Income
Admit Card
Hall Ticket/Admit Card of SSC or equvivalent
Resident Proof
Physically Handicapped (PH)/ NCC/ Sports or any other Additional Special Category Certificates are to be produced.
28th May 2016, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, Do I get medical seat in SVU region (as my local region is SVU) for the rank 7060 under BC-B category &girls Reservation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?