8th September 2011, 10:43 AM

How to apply for admission in Army Institute of Mohali?

One of my student wants to apply for Army institute of Law,Mohali.he is from Army background.before some years his appendix operation was done,please tell me can he apply for this course as well as can he get any job in Armyi (leagal area) in future.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get admission form for AIL(Army Institute of Law, Mohali)?
  2. What are the subjects for BA LLB course? How may I get details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Army Law college, Mohali for the same? What percentage of seats is reserved for army officer widow's children?
  3. Date of sale of online application forms for CET of Army Institute of Law Mohali?
  4. Contact number of Army Institute of Law College in Mohali?
  5. Which is better in terms of education and placements between IIFT Mohali or NIIFT Mohali?
  6. List B.Sc. colleges in Chandigarh for studying Chemistry Honours? -- [New]
  7. Complete address of IISER, Mohali
  8. When will be the application form of Army Law school at Mohali be out?
  9. What is the procedure for admission in LLM at army school of law in Mohali?
  10. Which is the best institute for 6 weeks summer training in Chandigarh or Mohali for B.Tech(E&TC) students?
  11. Is 12th from Council of Secondary Education, Mohali considered for taking admission in B.Tech course?
  12. List of good B.Schools in which I can get after scoring 48 percentile in CAT?
  13. How we get admission in IISER, Mohali? Requirements to get admission?
  14. What is the latest syllabus and exam schedule for CLAT 2010 ? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for 4 weeks training in HCL Mohali while doing CSE 4th Semester?
  16. Admissions are opened for BBA and MBA courses(August Batch) IIPM, Mohali. Interested candidates must register soon for admission in their desired course
  17. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  18. How may I get admission in Niper college, Mohali? What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for the same?
27th February 2012, 03:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for admission in Army Institute of Mohali?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
One of my student wants to apply for Army institute of Law,Mohali.he is from Army background.before some years his appendix operation was done,please tell me can he apply for this course as well as can he get any job in Armyi (leagal area) in future.

To get admission in the Army Institute of Mohali for BA LLB 5 years degree course, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with 45% marks from any recognized board. Candidate must not have attained the age of 20 years on 1-7-2012. Beside this, one has to go through an entrance test which is conducted on all India basis.
Student may download the entrance exam application form website of the Army Institute of Law-www.armyinstituteoflaw.org
2nd April 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply to Law college Mohali,I need the application form
8th April 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i am interested to take admition in ths institution i ve just passed my 2 plz tell me about admition n enterence exam & forms
15th April 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

IS admission still available in army institute of law?
19th June 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a BA final year student with 55% in the two years with ncc "c" certificate "a" grade holder. How can in get admission in Army Law Colleges and will my ncc certificate come to any help?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?