17th December 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in Army as a Technical Officer? What kind of preparation is needed?

hello sir,
Iam in 3rd year.I want to join army as tecnical officer how can apply?
and what prepration i have to do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in Defence Services for Nursing graduate?
  2. What qualification is needed for Medical Officer post in Army? How to apply for the post? -- [New]
  3. Territorial Army written exam syllabus? What kind of preparation is needed?
  4. What Preparation that I should have to take to join Army as a technical field officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  5. Can I apply for Indian army before completion of my B.Tech? What's the exam which will I face to enter in to army? What's the package offered by army for technical engineers?
  6. What is the qualification needed to join Indian Army as an officer?
  7. Which kind of exam for becoming a technical officer in military?
  8. When is the preliminary exam conducted? What kind of preparation is needed?
  9. What are the central government jobs applicable for computer science engineering students?
  10. Qualification needed to join Army school as Teacher?
  11. How to apply for various government sector exams like JTO, BSNL, NTPC and SAIL? What kind of preparation is needed?
  12. How to apply for Indian Army officer post? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When is the next Group III and Group IV exam? What kind of preparation is needed for this type of exam? What kind of preparation is needed for this type of exam?
  14. When should I apply for the TES course? I wish to apply for technical entry scheme in Army
  15. How can I become an Army Officer being a son of Indian Army Subedar?
  16. What kind of preparation is needed to score in IIT?
  17. What post a post graduate can get in RRB?
  18. Eligibility for post of Technical Officer Scale 1?
18th December 2011, 09:52 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to apply in Army as a Technical Officer? What kind of preparation is needed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
Iam in 3rd year.I want to join army as tecnical officer how can apply?
and what prepration i have to do for it?
In the Indian Army you can apply as a Technical Officer through University Entry Scheme in your 3rd Year and through Technical Graduate Course(TGC) Entry after the completion of your final year or in final year of engineering.
The eligibility and the procedure of entry for both of the entry schemes is described below:

University Entry Scheme(UES)

A candidate in the pre final year of engineering can apply in the Indian Army through University entry scheme. This entry scheme is only for the pre final year of engineering.

Procedure
The army official will take a interview at your college and short list the candidates for the SSB interview. The candidates shortlisted will be called for the SSB interview test.

Technical Graduate Course(TGC) Entry

Candidates studying in final year or after the completion of final year of engineering can apply for the Indian Army through TGC entry.
For this entry candidate has to fill an online application and the shortlisted candidates will be directly called for the SSB interview.
For this entry candidate age should be between 20 to 27 years.

For more information visit at the below web site
http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
22nd March 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply in Army as a Technical Officer? What kind of preparation is needed?

When the exam will be held?
12th August 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply in Army as a Technical Officer? What kind of preparation is needed?

what is the job of technical graduate in army...???....plzzzz do reply...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?