15th February 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for BCA? I didin't have Maths in class 10th and 12th

I didnt hav maths in class 10 neighter 12, but i had computer applications in both ,so can i apply for BCA , i really want to do it , plz Help!!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do BCA after passing class 12th with Biology? Is maths required for BCA? -- [New]
  2. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  3. Am I eligible to study BCA if qualified 12th without Maths?
  4. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  5. List of top 10 Colleges for MCA course being a candidate from BCA stream having scored 70% in BCA, 61% in 12th class and 70% in 10th class?
  6. Am I eligible for NIMCET Exam having secured 47.50% in 10th, 61.69% in 12th and going to complete BCA this year?
  7. Can I do BCA course without taking Maths in class 12th and with 50% pass marks in 12th exam?
  8. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for BCA course after completing 12th without Maths?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course in Pune University having scored 52.92% in 12th Class and 56% in 10th Class?
  11. Studying in 12th class and I am a Non Maths Student : Can I apply for BCA course? Syllabus for this course?
  12. Can i do MCA without studying maths in 12th and BCA?
  13. What to do after receiving WASE offer letter? what's the procedure?
  14. How can I do MCA without Maths in 12th?
  15. Can I apply for MCA in Pune having completed BCA and don't have Maths in 12th class?
  16. For which courses will I be eligible after scoring 70-75% in board exam of Gujarat board? Which are the courses available in Ahmedabad?
  17. If i dont have Maths in 12th but have Maths in BCA can I do MCA?
  18. How to do BCA after passing 12th with 50%
25th April 2012, 04:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for BCA? I didin't have Maths in class 10th and 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I didnt hav maths in class 10 neighter 12, but i had computer applications in both ,so can i apply for BCA , i really want to do it , plz Help!!

Candidate seeking for Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA] program from a recognized Institution, must have completed the +2 level of exam from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. The course deals with study in Computer Applications. There is no such compulsion of studying Mathematics in the 10th or +2 level. Candidate who have a keen interest in Computers may pursue the program. The duration of the program is three years.

One can specialize in any of following department of Computer Application:

Programming Languages
Computer Graphics
Word Processing
Internet Technologies
Animations
Systems Analysis and others.

In order to get detail information one may refer to the official website of the Institutes one is willing to pursue the program with.
4th January 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for BCA? I didin't have Maths in class 10th and 12th

Which are the colleges in chennai to do BCA without maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?