10th June 2020, 09:04 AM
Yashwanth V

How to apply for Cost and Management Accountant - CMA after completing B.Com?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my B.Com hons. and now wants to study Cost and Management Accountant CMA. So, can anybody please guide me and let me know application criteria and procedure along with registration charges and cost of study materials.

20th July 2020, 11:31 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: How to apply for Cost and Management Accountant - CMA after completing B.Com?

You can directly get registered for Intermediate Stage of CMA course & get exempted from Foundation Stage.
Registration is done online by visiting the official website of ICMAI by filling the application form with various documents.
Registration Charges for intermediate course is Rs.20000 includes the cost of study material.
22nd July 2020, 10:44 PM
sarique111

Red face Re: How to apply for Cost and Management Accountant - CMA after completing B.Com?

* Candidates who Graduation in any discipline other than Fine Arts allows to enter directly to its Intermediate Course. .

* So you also register yourself for Intermediate Course by filling Online Registration Form available on ICMAI website and Student desirous to appear for June Term Examination should apply before 31st January of that year and for December Term Examination should apply before 31st July of that year.

* Registration fees for Intermediate Programme is Rs.20000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?