28th April 2012, 11:12 AM
sswati sharma

How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a student of BDS course and doing Internship?

hello
i m a bds student doing my internship now pls explain me for goin usa and canada for further study and how to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a candidate of BDS?
  2. How to apply for further studies in USA?
  3. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  4. Is it mandatory to do internship in final year of BDS? Implication for further studies in Abroad?
  5. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether the entrance exam to study BDS in USA is tough?
  7. How can I apply for entrance exam to get admission in USA for MDS program being a BDS 2nd year student? Procedure to get scholarship?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS Doctor? -- [New]
  9. Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  11. How may I apply for a job in USA or in Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in Hotel management
  12. Procedure of further studies in USA after BDS? Good colleges for the same?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
  14. List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  15. Further studies option after BDS for USA Green Card holder?
  16. How may I apply for jobs in USA and Canada in hotel and tourism sector?
  17. How to Pursue PG studies in USA or Canada after completing Graduation in Venetrinary Science from India?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
12th March 2023, 02:44 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a student of BDS course and doing Internship?

I will give you a general overview of the requirements for applying to further studies in the USA and Canada as a BDS student doing an internship. Here are the steps to follow:

1. Research the universities and programs: Start by researching the universities and programs in the USA and Canada that offer courses in dentistry, and find out which ones are accredited by the respective governing bodies.

2. Entrance exams: Most universities require an entrance exam for admission. In the USA, the Dental Admission Test (DAT) is the most commonly accepted exam. Canadian universities may accept the Canadian Dental Aptitude Test (CDAT) or the Dental Aptitude Test (DAT).

3. English language proficiency: International students are expected to demonstrate proficiency in the English language. Therefore a TOEFL or IELTS exam score is required. English proficient candidates will be required to provide proof of language proficiency.

4. Letters of recommendation: You may need to submit at least two or three letters of recommendation from professors or dentists you have worked with during your BDS course, and internship experience.

5. Prepare your application: Prepare your application with a personal statement, transcripts, and other necessary documents mentioned in the application form.

6. Apply to universities: After completing the necessary formalities, apply to the universities that offer dentistry courses, and submit the application before the deadline. Once admitted, an international student may be required to apply for a student visa.

In conclusion, the application process for further studies in the USA and Canada may be a little overwhelming but it definitely worth the effort to land you to a better career opportunity. It is advisable to consult with a professional education consultant for more information, as they can help guide you through the entire process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?