15th September 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for ICWA course? Duration of this course? Where to give Entrance Exam for this course?

i want to know each and everythng about icwa course? i mean how to apply? what is the duration of this course? from where we have to give enterance exam? and so om...

15th September 2011, 04:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for ICWA course? Duration of this course? Where to give Entrance Exam for this course?

If you have completed 12th standard or equivalent then you can apply for the course. The first level is the foundation. You can skip the same incase and move the next level incase you are a graduate. You need to draw a DD in favour of the institute. The center of the exam will depend on where you are located. Normally there are chapters or regional centers in most of the cities in the country. You can visit them to know the details of the course.
1st November 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for ICWA course? Duration of this course? Where to give Entrance Exam for this course?

what is the percentage criteria for icwa course after graduation
3rd November 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY GOVERNMENT COACHING FOR THE COURSE NEAR C.G ROAD AHMEDABAD
19th November 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I passed BCom in 2001, present i am working in reputed construction company. i want to to ICWA. what is the procedure. please tell me. Hari Prasad
10th December 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I wish to apply for icwa course. what is the procedure to apply?
23rd February 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for icwa ? duration of course? where is its centre in ahmedabad?
25th February 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

icwai is the best course or not .what are its benfites
1st March 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i am waiting for B,B,A., distance course results can i app lay ICWA course

with regards
kamalkkannan.s
30th May 2013, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi ya i have completed B,com graduation in Bangalore Univercity i would like to join this course ICWA is there any entrence exam is there are how to apply this course and is there any colleges availble in Bangalore can u just suggest me ASAP,,,,,,, thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?