10th August 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for ICWA Inter? What is the percentage required to get admission in ICWA Inter?

sir, i want to know that i m waiting for my b.com result ,can i apply for icwa inter, and what is the percentage require for get direct admission in icwa inter

1st December 2012, 03:44 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for ICWA Inter? What is the percentage required to get admission in ICWA Inter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i want to know that i m waiting for my b.com result ,can i apply for icwa inter, and what is the percentage require for get direct admission in icwa inter

hi friend,

Admission to ICWAI Qualification

Foundation Course:

Eligibility for Admission:

• Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board
  • age limit17 years

Fees

Cost of Prospectus - Rs. 200/-

Intermediate Course:

Eligibility for Admission:

• passed degree Examination of any recognised University or equivalent
  • age limit 18 years

Fees

Cost of Prospectus - Rs. 200/-

all the best
3rd April 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for ICWA Inter? What is the percentage required to get admission in ICWA Inter?

sir, I am vidya sagar can I know the percentage and Qualification of inter and final Registration fee and Exams to?
4th May 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for ICWA Inter? What is the percentage required to get admission in ICWA Inter?

Hiii I am student of bcom 1st year can i also join the course of ICWA?????????
19th May 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

how many per centage required in graduation exam for direct admition in intermidiate cource icwa?whos know that quary plz raply...
20th May 2013, 10:45 AM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

ICWA stands for Cost and Work Accountancy.

Courses in ICWA : -
1. Foundation course of ICWAI
2. Intermediate course of ICWAI
3. Final course of ICWAI

>>You can't do inter course directly after completing 12th
>>You must pass the foundation course with atleast 40% marks
>>For degree holders to join in intermediate course they must secure atleast 55% marsk in commerce, economics subjects and they can except the entrance exam and join the course directly

all the best...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Student-Faq.pdf(189.9 KB, 138 views)
File Type: pdf TIMETABLE-INTER-JUNE13.pdf(77.9 KB, 180 views)
13th September 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am completed my B.com (com). I have interested in join ICWAI. So, please tell me how much percentage required to join ICWAI. Please reply me. My mail id : [email protected], [email protected]
31st December 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

what would be the marks percentage in gradution for direct entry to icwai inter?
12th June 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.
i am a physically challenged person. i want to knw total information about civils and groups?

plz rply to my mail id:[email protected]
14th March 2019, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i join CMA inter directly from bsc and what is the percentage required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?