4th June 2019, 04:03 PM
S.Bharanidharan

How to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Ranipet?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a final year B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering student. I want to attend Inplant training in BHEL, Ranipet. So how can I apply for the Inplant training in BHEL? Can I apply online by visiting the BHEL website?

11th June 2019, 12:25 AM
shweta_harsh

Default Re: How to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Ranipet?

BHEL is a good company to get itern or training with.

But entering the BHEL is most likely if you have any contact to anyone who is working in the company.

There is an on-job training in which you have to pay an amount of 500 rs per week for getting trained.

Eligibility Criterion for it is You must be a student of 4th or 6th semester pursuing B-tech in either of the courses like Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Mechanical, Metallurgy or Computer Science/IT streams.

To apply you can fill the training form available with your college cell and send it to the nearest BHEL office.

You can call the HR department for getting enquired about the internship programs and send an e-mail to the AGM describing your interests, past projects and the reasons why you want to join BHEL.

If you get slelected you will be called for an interview for knowing about your knowledge but if you go through some contact you can be directly appointed without any interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?