13th August 2016, 07:33 PM
amancoolprakash

How to apply for internship in HAL or any Central Government Aerospace firms?

I'm a student of 2nd year aeronautical engineering in ACS College of Engineering. I want to do internship in HAL or any central govt aerospace firms, kindly tell me how to apply in these firms

Related Questions:
  1. Details about internship in HAL Bangalore?
  2. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  3. Where can i do internship being a BE (Aerospace) student?
  4. How can I apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore being a B.Tech Aerospace Engineering 2nd year student? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 7th semester student?
  6. Detailed procedure to enroll for an Internship in HAL, Bangalore?
  7. How can I apply for an internship in HAL Sunabada Koraput?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  9. How to apply for internship in HAL Bangalore? What are the steps to follow to apply for the internship?
  10. List of Government firms offering Internship to B.Tech Civil 3rd year student?
  11. How to apply for an internship in HAL sunabada koraput?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  15. How to apply for 1 month internship in Aerospace field?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. How to do internship program from HAL? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(IT) 7th semester student?
11th February 2018, 11:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in HAL or any Central Government Aerospace firms?

First of all, you have to apply for a recommendation letter from the "Training and Placement" cell of your college to apply for the internship in HAL. Also, write an application to the Head of Laboratory in which you are aspiring to do the internship. Submit the application along with recommendation letter to the HR department of HAL. If your application found in order, then you will be intimated through email or phone call. After that, you are required to apply for Police Verification Certificate in your current area Police Station. After submitting the PVC, you will be given an internship schedule by the HAL authorities. You must be punctual to that schedule for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?