14th April 2011, 11:23 PM
sunny161

How to apply for internship in Larsen and Toubro(L&T) while doing 3rd year B.Tech Civil?

i am an 3rd year b.tech (civil) student want to do internship in l&t hyderabad..
may i know the details about how to apply?..plz do help me out.

27th May 2011, 04:43 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for internship in Larsen and Toubro(L&T) while doing 3rd year B.Tech Civil?

hii, you need to check there websites if they offer now you need write a request letter quoting, you need to do internship there from the HOD, or try to take some reference surely they will allow you to do.
26th February 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internship in Larsen and Toubro(L&T) while doing 3rd year B.Tech Civil?

can we get training in l&t without any personal refrences except college or grad school
22nd January 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for SIP in Larsen & Toubro while doing 2nd B. Tech EIE in SRM ?
22nd January 2014, 09:51 PM
bachi rjagopal

Exclamation Re: How to apply for internship in Larsen and Toubro(L&T) while doing 3rd year B.Tech Civil?

i am a 2rd year b.tech (EIE, SRM chennail) student want to do internship in l&t hyderabad..
may i know the details about how to apply?..plz do help me out
24th March 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd year b.tech(civil engg.) studentwant to do internship in l&t delhi... sir may i know how to apply?
9th April 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my 1st year in MBA and planning to do an internship for 2months in L&T. Pls do suggest me regarding the proceedures. Are they willing to offer an internship..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?