15th July 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for a job if I am a undergraduate in 2nd year?

m undergraduate (2nd year) want to apply for an job with good atmosphere.. 9810388929

Related Questions:
  1. How should I make my summer undergraduate project? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  2. Eligibility to apply for Government job after re-appear exam in 2nd year BCA?
  3. How to apply for PO Job being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MCA course?
  4. Can I apply for bank test after doing 2nd year B.Com
  5. Best suitable companies for internship during summer vacation for B.Tech Chemical Engineering 2nd year undergraduate?
  6. Information about short term undergraduate courses in jammu? I am a 2nd year student
  7. Can I apply for MHRD scholarship again in B.E 2nd year? -- [New]
  8. Being a 2nd year UG student, can I apply for MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in 1st year? Documents required for application?
  9. How to prepare for MBA CAT exam? I am a undergraduate 2nd year student
  10. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  11. How to apply for Summer Internship and Job being a student of 2nd year CSE?
  12. Can I apply for any Entrance Exam to join Job in Air Force pursuing 2nd year of BE with Mechanical stream?
  13. Can I apply for bank test with 12th qualification? I am a 2nd year B.Com student
  14. How to get summer internship for undergraduate students?
  15. How can I get a job after doing BBA 2nd year?
  16. How to apply for Bank Jobs being a candidate having completed Intermediate and pursuing 2nd year of Graduation in BA?
  17. Where can I apply for summer internship for 1-2 months? I am a 3rd year B.Tech undergraduate
  18. Can I apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
21st July 2013, 11:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for a job if I am a undergraduate in 2nd year?

You can apply for a job after completion of under graduate course. Now you can apply for a job with the present qualification. If you have completed 12th, then you can try for assistant/apprentice jobs. Such candidates can apply for the job profile of Police Constable. They can apply for the profile of Data Entry Operator and LDC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?