1st January 2011, 05:32 PM
shubhamchawla

How to apply for a job at TCS, Infosys or Microsoft? What is the requirement and procedure to get a job?

I am a B.tech(Electronics and Telecom) fresher and i want to apply for job at TCS, Infosys, Microsoft.
How can I apply for it???
What are there requirement and selection procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get job in Microsoft? Recruitment procedure and salary package?
  2. Chance of job in a good MNC like Infosys, TCS, Google, Samsung, Microsoft etc with 81% in 10th and 66% in HSC with B.Tech pursuing?
  3. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?
  5. Can I get into any company after scoring 50.5% in 12th, 52.8% in engineering?
  6. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  7. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  8. How to get placed in Microsoft after Undergraduation degree?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU? -- [New]
  10. Minimum educational qualification required for joining Microsoft?
  11. How can I enter in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft etc.?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  13. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
  14. Can I get a job in TCS, Microsoft after scoring 92% in intermediate and 85% in B.Tech?
  15. What are the jobs for Civil Engineers in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys
  16. What is the procedure to get job in Microsoft by campus placement?
  17. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, L&T etc after 55.67%, 72.62% and 63.01% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics?
2nd January 2011, 05:32 PM
sonu1234

Default Re: How to apply for a job at TCS, Infosys or Microsoft? What is the requirement and procedure to get a job?

you can apply these companies directly. by sending your resume.the selection procedure consists of written test and interview.
2nd January 2011, 10:43 PM
anuragbhulyan

Default Re: How to apply for a job at TCS, Infosys or Microsoft? What is the requirement and procedure to get a job?

TCS and infosys criteria is 60% throughout.So when ever a open campusr occur you can go there if you fulfill their criteria.
And You must be a experience holder if you want to work in microsoft.
So you must try for tcs and infy coz MSOFT want experienced employee.
Best of luck
3rd January 2011, 06:25 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You need to login to the site of the company. There will be an option available for career. You will need to fill in your details in these sites. If found suitable they shall call depending on vacancy. Normally for these companies the candidate should have a minimum of 60% during graduation.
3rd January 2011, 06:39 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

All of the companies which you have mentioned like TCS,Infosys conducts campus recruits all over India.Well its tough to think about Microsoft in term of Campus recruits.

You can register yourself in websites like timesjob.com,naukri.com so that you can get updates of the various campus recruits taking place.You need to attend the tests conducted by the MNC's taking place across India.

For TCS and Infosys you need to maintain an aggregate above 65%.The test basically comprises of many stages.But for Microsoft you must need an aggregate of around 70%.

Here am attaching a file so that you get some information about the type of examination which you are going to face in Infosys.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Infosys.doc(36.0 KB, 289 views)
7th February 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I am b.tech. 2nd year cse student.I want placement in microsoft so please tell me what are the extra knowledge which will have to do to get best position.i also want to know that what will be better for me to placed in company after btech. or preparation for GATE exam for higher study.
12th March 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for tcs ,i have 73% of aggrigate
27th April 2011, 12:24 PM
KL11027010122

Mail me on [email protected]
14th June 2011, 04:09 PM
sachin6

Go to job sites and submit your resume.get interview from companies.
16th June 2011, 12:38 AM
sureshcbe
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamchawla View Post
I am a B.tech(Electronics and Telecom) fresher and i want to apply for job at TCS, Infosys, Microsoft.
These kind of big MNC's won't recruit through job sites and consultancy.

You have to apply separately in their respective websites. They call you when the vacancies arise.

links below

TCS
http://www.careers.tcs.com/

CTS
https://careers.cognizant.com/

INFOSYS
careers.infosys.com
13th July 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com with 2nd division and pursuin mba in hr.what are the job oppurtunities after that?i am not interested in doing cs or ca or cwa.Also,i want to know jobs for a commerce graduate in companies like hcl,tcs etc.?
14th July 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

hi i am M.sc IT 2011 passout.still i am waiting for interview.how can i prepare.
14th July 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i am an MCA (2010 passed out) degree holder, I will strong in c,c and java in my syllabus level. i don't no any other subject knowledge, i think this is not enough to IT componies. so,what can i do for improve my knoeledge. If can i learn any other advanced coures(ex: PHP,.net,etc) or what can i do?
22nd August 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

I am student of B.Tech Computer Science so i want the suggestion for My career .........
22nd August 2011, 09:44 PM
Sachal

I am doing computer engineering from Pune University and now in last year. I want to know whether i will get job after finishing BE? as my average percentage is very low it's 53.48% till 3rd year. I know almost all good companies have minimum 55% criteria but i will try to score maximum in my last year and will make my average more than 55% but problem is that till that my campus placement will over. So is there any way to get job in good multinational company?
15th September 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i have done microsoft office,tally and photoshop.is there any opportunity for me to get a job in TCS or any other IT company in Lucknow.what must i do or where should i contact for necessary details.
30th September 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

hi sir ,i have done bca and mca,i wnna join tcs company plz give the best solution,
10th November 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR , MY NAME IS NAMRATA I M A STUDENT OF B-TECH (BIO-TECH) , I HAVE INTEREST IN I.T. FIELD , PLEASE TELL THERE IS ANY BOUNDATION OF BRANCH IN I.T. SECTOR JOD IF I WANT OT DO JOB IN THAT FIELD, PL REPLY ME
28th November 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

how to get a job in tcs and infosys , iam frm IT field ,does they take only campus or off campus are also held ,plz informme
6th February 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.tech 3rd yr from EC .I got 85% in 12th and 76% in b.tech 2nd yr and i have also 3 yrs experience of making softwares. Can i get a job in TCS ?
7th February 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B-Teeh graduation in 2010 and iam looking for job.What is the process to proceed in job searching now.
19th June 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamchawla View Post
how to get job requirements in such multinational and reputed companies please guide us
23rd June 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in electronics & comm. eveni hava 1 year experinced my related field but i hava to do job as software developer because i hava completed 6 months software diploma course in core java,advanced java, vb & .net,oracle 10g,c#,c ,c,so i want to job in this field as a fresher...priyanka pakad
20th July 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

hlo sir, i am meena nd i have been doing btech. In IT in 2nd year ,nd i want to know what are the requirements to get the job in infosys ,after complete my btech ...plz answer me..
28th October 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=pooja tiwari;297308]I am a B.e.(Electronics and comunication) fresher and i want to apply for job at TCS, Infosys, Microsoft.
15th December 2012, 06:49 PM

Default Career Seeker

Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm Ms. Kavitha completed MBA HR/Marketing in 2011 and started my career in AQUAIN TECHNOLOGIES as HR Trainee and now my current designation is Asst HR. Gained experience for 1.4yrs over there. Now currently im seeking job in TCS which is my long term goal. Kindly contact me if your organization need.
2nd August 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I have cmpltd my 10th nd 12th standards with 80% nd 64% at prsnt m doing my Btech final year wth
an aggrgte of 68.7%. M I eligible for applying mncs like
Tcs,infosys nd wipro..?
Plz help me..
29th July 2014, 10:58 AM
yadvendra_nath_verma

Smile Re: How to apply for a job at TCS, Infosys or Microsoft? What is the requirement and procedure to get a job?

i have 58.7% marks in 12th 66.7% marks in10th and engineering passed with 66% .if a job then tell......
thank you!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?