14th June 2021, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for jobs in Chemical and Pharmaceutical sector? Eligibility and preparation details?

I want a brief explanation of how to apply in the Chemical & Pharmaceutical Sector. Which website should we look for? what exams should we prepare for? What is the eligibility? please, anybody, let me know.

14th May 2022, 10:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for jobs in Chemical and Pharmaceutical sector? Eligibility and preparation details?

To apply for jobs in the Chemical and Pharmaceutical sectors you can search for the Pharmaceutical industries in newspapers or online or by visiting the industrial areas directly. In industrial areas you can find the consultancies which work for the candidates who want a job, there you can fill out the form and they will fix the interview process and you will get the job.

You can online apply through Pharmatutor or GPAT India websites. You can sign up and can update your resume, they will contact you about the vacancy through email. You can also get the job through references from your seniors and can also apply through the placement cell of your college. The placement cells also prepare you for your interview by giving you training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?