9th January 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for KCET Exam pursuing Intermediate in Bi.P.C stream? How to get application forms for KCET Exam?

my name is lakshmi studying imy inter (bipc) I am in guntur how to apply for kcetexam? how to get the application form of kcet?fo andhra pradesh people how to get the application form?

24th January 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for KCET Exam pursuing Intermediate in Bi.P.C stream? How to get application forms for KCET Exam?

WHAT IS THE MAX % 2 WRITE KCET
14th February 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for KCET Exam pursuing Intermediate in Bi.P.C stream? How to get application forms for KCET Exam?

i wanna appear for kcet examination this year...i need the exam date and timings and how to get an application for and application method...pls help me out.... iam manasa bipc student from ap.... reply to my mail [email protected]
27th February 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

where can i get kcet application forms from and how to apply for it? plz can you give a detailed discription of how to apply for it. reply me to my email [email protected] .plz i need it
22nd March 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Please inform through mail [email protected], that the where from I will get the KCET application and last date of apply etc., please reply me.
3rd April 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

hello sir iam javeed from ap and iam Completed my 12 class from nios can i take the Admission in engineering of gulberga. plz sir reply my on my id [email protected]
25th March 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 10th and intermediate in AP can I eligible to write kcet exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?