25th February 2017, 08:02 AM
mukullll

How to apply for M.Sc Agriculture Science course at GB Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar? When the application form will be released?

Hello sir, I want to study M.Sc Agriculture Science from GB Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar. How to apply for it? When the application form be release?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Agricultural B.Sc. course in GB Pant University?
  3. List of Industrial training can be done by an Electrical engineer in summer break? I'm in B.Tech 3rd year from Ballabh pant university of agriculture and technology(Uttrakhand)
  4. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible through Management quota?
  5. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany?
  7. Course duration of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology?
  8. How can I join AG BSc after completing inter in AP with 95.2%
  9. Admission criteria and fee expenses of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? Age limit to apply?
  10. Seats available in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology to study M.Tech in ECE?
  11. Which is better among Jamia Millia Islamia and G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology to study CSE?
  12. Is it required to complete Maths in 12th standard for doing M.Sc Agriculture course?
  13. Which college can I get for B.Tech in Uttarkhand after scoring 58% in 12th CBSE and 125 in AIEEE?
  14. Details about M.Sc in Marine Biotechnology course -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the placement opportunities available to a M.Sc(Horticulture) graduate from G.B.P.U.A.T? Is there any scope in other countries?
  16. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  17. Scope of B.Sc agriculture and salary after completion
  18. B.Sc (Ag) seat on the basis of 15000 rank in AP EAMCET
13th May 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc Agriculture Science course at GB Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar? When the application form will be released?

What is the advantages for girls of doing Horticulture 1 year course conduct by government at Ranikhet Uttarakhant.
12th January 2019, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc Agriculture Science course at GB Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar? When the application form will be released?

Is there any possoibility so that foren country like nepal student can get chance for admission in Msc in agriculture in Gbpant or not .if yes then what is the criteria for filling form and when exam will be held and other all related information regarding it..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?