25th November 2022, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for MA with 44% in BA?

I completed my Graduation with 44% and now I want to do MA . But the universities are saying cutoff is 55%? Please give me a solution for this

27th November 2022, 05:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MA with 44% in BA?

If as per the required eligibility criteria by any respective university the minimum aggregate is 55%. So, you are not eligible to apply for the course.

The other option will be to pursue graduation again and improve your overall aggregate.
29th November 2022, 10:00 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission if the required aggregate to get the admission is minimum 55% aggregate.

So, you can check the eligibility in another university for the admission in master course.
29th November 2022, 08:29 PM
Msdhoni02

1. With this score, you can not get admission in government college. You need a minimum of 55% marks in graduation course to be eligible to get admission in MA.

2. There is no age restriction for the same.

3. Admission is either entrance test based or direct in some colleges.
30th November 2022, 04:05 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No Those candidates who have completed B.A from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for M.A course.

Your age should be above 18 years. http://entrance-exam.net/forum/post-graduation/can-i-get-admission-ma-if-i-scored-44-marks-graduation-2113953.html
30th November 2022, 12:59 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Yes, you can get admission in MA in some colleges

A candidate has 44% marks in graduation then he or she is not eligible to pursue Post Graduation.

To get admission in government university merit list is prepared on the basis of your marks in graduation hence there very less chances for you to get admission in government university.

You can get admission in private universities in management seat.

You can study the MA course in the following universities after BA with 44% marks in BA;

IGNOU.

Annamalai University.

Mahatma Gandhi University.

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University.
30th November 2022, 01:40 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who should have completed their graduation with 50% marks then they are eligible to pursue MA. If a candidate has 44% marks in graduation then he or she is not eligible to pursue Post Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?