4th April 2011, 02:10 PM
virensingh27

How to apply for MBA undergraduate course in Symbiosis Pune full time course? Can I apply for it online? Last date of submission of application forms?

How can I apply for MBA undergraduate course in Symbiosis Pune full time course? Can I apply on line? What is the last date for submission of application?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune
  2. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to apply for KCET online? Last date of submission of online KCET forms?
  4. How can I apply for MBA at Symbiosis? -- [New]
  5. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date of submission of forms? How to apply for it?
  6. What's the fee structure and deadline for application submission in symbiosis Pune?
  7. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  8. Details regarding B.Com admission at Symbiosis? How may I apply for the course?
  9. Date of sale of B.Com application forms? Is there any way to fill the form online?
  10. Last date of submission of PG CET forms for MBA? Date of issue of application forms? Fee structure of the application?
  11. Will I be able to get in IIT after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  13. Date of sale of forms of PGCET exam for B.Pharm students? Procedure to apply online? Last date to apply for it without late fee? Date of entrance exam?
  14. Date of sale of PGCET application forms? Procedure to apply the apply online?
  15. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for B.Com from Symbiosis? Can I apply online for this Exam?
  16. What is the syllabus of PGECET?
  17. Which good MBA colleges can I get after scoring 87 percentile in MAT May? Can I apply for Symbiosis Pune with my MAT score
  18. What is the fee structure of full time MBA in Symbiosis of whole 2 years?
5th July 2011, 04:27 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for MBA undergraduate course in Symbiosis Pune full time course? Can I apply for it online? Last date of submission of application forms?

Hello,

Yes, you can apply for this.You haver to write the Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test 2011 which will be held on Sunday 18th december 2011.

. Application and sale of forms will start by September first week.

you can register at this link:

http://snaptest.org/

regards,
yash
12th July 2011, 01:28 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: How to apply for MBA undergraduate course in Symbiosis Pune full time course? Can I apply for it online? Last date of submission of application forms?

First of all for your information let me tell you MBA is a post graduate course NOT undergraduate course.
Symbosys Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) is one of the best distance learning institutions in India.
SCDL admission has started from third week of April, 2011 for academic year starting from July 2011.
You can apply for admission online. From this year SCDL has introduced online admission. Please visit http://www.scdl.net Fill in the admission form and pay the registration fee online.
For postal admission download the application form from the above website. Fill up and sign it. Paste one recent passport photo and attach another with application form. Attach attested photocopy of graduation/ diploma/ passing certificate and service certificate (applicable to diploma holders and active defence personal).
Along with this send a single demand draft for non-refundable registration fee in favour of "The Director, SCDL, Pune" before 15th September, 2011.
27th April 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for MBA postrgraduate course in Symbiosis Pune full time course? Can I apply for it online? Last date of submission of application forms?
19th May 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

kindly spacify eligibipity criteria for defence quata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?