12th December 2019, 09:19 PM
Ananthsivaguru

How to apply for MIS Management Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Ltd?

I am studying B.Sc Computer Science in Aditanar College, Tiruchendur. I was informed that Colgate Palmolive India Ltd is offering MIS MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP. I wish to undergo this internship sincerely. I want to make worthy of it. So please advice me whether I am able to apply for it? If yes, then kindly instruct me the preparedness and procedures to apply this Internship.

31st July 2021, 02:58 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MIS Management Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Ltd?

To get the internship in the Colgate Palmolive India Ltd., you simply have to write an application duly addressed to HR manager of the company.
It is better if you attached reference letter along with your application. You can use reference of any permanent employee of the company and if not possible simply attach a recommendation letter from your current/last institution.

Once the HR department of the company approves your application, you can start internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?