18th September 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for MSc Physiology course?

i wnt d instructions for applying msc physiology...Could u please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MSc Physiology course?
  2. List of top 5 colleges in India offering MSc Anatomy and Physiology? When to apply for the course?
  3. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course?
  4. Could i study MSc in Forensic Science? What will be the best after BSc in Physiology?
  5. Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?
  6. List of correspondence colleges for doing MSc Physiology by Distance Mode?
  7. Opportunities after B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the top universities to do MSc in Physiology?
  9. Institutes offering Ph.D after MSc Medical Physiology part time in India?
  10. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Anatomy or Physiology after completion of Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  11. Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry?
  12. Can I do Masters in Biotech after doing BSc in Physiology? What else can I do after BSci n Physiology?
  13. Can I do distance MSc in Nutrition from Delhi University after completing BSc in Zoology, Physiology and Botany?
  14. What is the PG CET syllabus for Zoology?
  15. Can I do MSc in Human Anatomy and Physiology after completing bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  16. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical University-M.Sc in Biostatistics-Physiology and Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Can i do Msc in Biotechnology after passing BSc in Physics
  18. Scope of graduation in physiology after 12th for medical stream students?
16th October 2012, 12:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MSc Physiology course?

Applications for M.Sc Physiology can be forwarded through the official portal of the institution that offers the course. Instructions on same can be collected from University/institutions website. Universities usually conduct entrance tests for selection. Application for attending such entrance exam will be available in University portal or it can be collected from University office. By visiting the official portal of the concerned University, you can collect essential information of the procedure followed by that particular university.
16th October 2012, 02:58 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Hi,

MSc Physiology Eligibility-
Those candidate want to Post Graduate in Physiology have bachelor's bachelor's degree with science subjects such as (biology, maths, physics and chemistry).

*The duration for this course is 2 years.*

Institutes Offering M.Sc. - Physiology

Hoogly Mohsin College, Chinsurah - Master of Science in Physiology
Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal - Masters of Science in Physiology
Krishnath College - Masters of Science in Physiology
Narayana Medical College (NMC) - Master of Science in Physiology
University of Calcutta, Kolkata - Master of Science in Physiology
University of Calicut - Master of Science in Physiology
17th November 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

can i study neurophysiology in masters level after a B tech in physiology?
17th November 2012, 07:34 PM
priyadarshini patnaik

Hello Friend ,
MSc in Physiology or Master science in Physiology is a postgraduate physiology course.Physiology is the science of the functioning of living system.
ELIGIBILITY:
1.Graduation.
2.Qualifying MBBS/BDS/B.P.T/B.sc. Allied Health Sciences/Emergency & Trauma care technology,/ Zoology/Nutrition & other paramedical courses / Bachelor of siddha medical sciences / bachelor of Unani medical sciences / Bachelor of Ayurvedic sciences / Bachelor of Homeopathic sciences awarded by any recognized University.
3.Some reputed colleges/institutes conduct entrance exam to get admission to their M.sc.(Physiology) degree course.
DURATION:
The syllabus for the course is devided in to 4 semisters &the duration of the course is 2 years.
Colleges for M.sc.(physiology):
1.Manipal University.
2. Sri Rama chandra University.
3.University of Madras.
4.University of calcutta.
Employment area of M.sc (Physiology):
1.Hospital.
2.Rehab centers.
3.Medical schools/Universities.
4.Research Labs.
JOB TYPE:
1.scientist.
2.Faculty.
3.Physiologist.
4.Lab Assistant.
5.Assistant Professor.
6.Lectures/Readers. etc.
Advanced course of Physiology:-Ph.D (physiology).
All The Best.
24th December 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

which colleges offers correspondence in msc physiology
18th January 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about the oppertunities after doing B.Sc in physiology.
16th November 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i want to know one thing in entrance exam of msc physiology from which subject they ask question
16th September 2015, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i want to know that what qualification should i have for apperaring in the entrance examination of Human physiology
16th September 2015, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i want to know that what qualification should i have for apperaring in the entrance examination of Human physiology
7th March 2016, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation with b.sc hons in physiology in 2014. I can apply now?
6th December 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in masters in physiology in west bengal?is there any reserved seats for obc(b)?
12th May 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Msc in forensic science? What i can do after had zoology? Please list out the colleges which have msc forensic science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?