1st April 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for NET application form of Management?

sir i want to know how to apply net application form of management in detail from my id [email protected]

10th September 2014, 12:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for NET application form of Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to know how to apply net application form of management in detail from my id [email protected]
NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

The minimum educational qualification required for UGC NET exam is masters degree from recognized university with above 55%. 5% marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST category.

If you have completed masters degree in management subject with above 55% marks then you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

There is a age criteria for Junior Research Fellowship. Your age should be below 28 years old. Age relaxation unto 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / OBC. For the post of Lectureship ,There is no upper age limit .

Pattern for UGC NET Exam-

Best Books for UGC NET Exam for Management subject

UGC NET/SET Management
by
Seema Kumari
Publisher: R.Gupta

UGC NET Management Previous Years' Papers Solved
by
R. Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publication

UGC NET/SET (JRF & LS) Management
by
Mohit Agarwal
Publisher: Arihant Publications

For General candidates, the examination fee is Rs. 450/-; for Other Backward Classes fee is Rs. 225/- and for SC/ST/PWD candidates, it is Rs. 110/-.

For more details about UGC NET exam and online form submission you can click on the official link http://www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?