29th April 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Nursing jobs in Indian Army?

how to get nursing jobs in army?

29th April 2011, 11:14 PM
venkatgct

Default Re: How to apply for Nursing jobs in Indian Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,

the indian army recruits candidate for nursing by the followin criterions:

description:
Applications are invited from female candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Certificate of B.Sc. (Nursing)/ M.Sc.(Nursing) in first attempt for grant of SSC in the Military Nursing Service as Nursing Officers.

SSC Officer (Nursing) :
Qualification : B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Certificate B.Sc.(Nursing)/ M.Sc.Nursing qualification from a recognised university (b) be registered, as State Registered Nurse and Midwife
Pay Scale : As applicable to the rank of Lieutenant.

Selection Procedure : Eligible candidates will be called for a written test to be conducted at Base Hospital Delhi Cantt in the 3rd week of April 2009. Based on the merit in the written test, the required number of qualified candidates will be called for an interview on the next day by a board of officers at the office of the DGAFMS, Ministry of Defence, M Block, New Delhi for final assessment and selection for grant of SSC in Military Nursing Service. Candidates qualifying in the interview will be subjected to medical examination on the third day.

Apply : Apply on A4 size paper in the prescribed format and should reach Integrated HQ of MOD (Army), Adjutant General’s Branch, Dte Gen of Medical Services (Army)/ DGMS-4B, Room No. 45, L Block Hutments, New Delhi - 110001
2nd May 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

My name is Neelam Kumari. I have completed my B.Sc (Nursing) from Army College of Nursing, Jalandhar Cantt during 2010. Since then I am looking advertisement for nursing job in Indian Military Nursing service. When the advertisement for Nursing Job in Indian Military Nursing Services will be open. Also needs the prescribed format for applying for this job.
2nd May 2011, 08:14 PM
Neelamsrk

My name is NEELAM KUMARI. I have completed B.Sc (Nursing) 4 year diploma from Army College of Nursing, Jalandhar Cantt during 2010. Since then I am looking for an advertisement for SSC Officer (Nursing) job in the Indian Army. When the vacancy for this job will be open. Also I needs the prescribed format for applying for this job.
2nd May 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

My name is NEELAM KUMARI. I have completed B.Sc (Nursing) 4 year diploma from Army College of Nursing, Jalandhar Cantt during 2010. Since then I am looking for an advertisement for SSC Officer (Nursing) job in the Indian Army. When the vacancy for this job will be open. Also I needs the prescribed format for applying for this job.
17th May 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

My question is that when the vacancy of MNS in Indian Army Medical Services will be open? Is there any intake during 2011 and 2012.
21st May 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

When the vacancy of MNS in Indian Army Medical Services during 2011-2012 will be open? Is there any recruitment of MNS in Indian Army Medical Services during 2011 and 2012?
21st May 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

My question is that when the vacancy of MNS in Indian Army Medical Services will be open? Is there any intake during 2011 and 2012.

\
26th May 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Nursing Jobs in army after G.N.M.
4th June 2011, 02:37 PM
gangadhar s.p.

My name is Gangadhar. s.p. I have completed my Diploma in general nursing and midwifery. (Nursing) from SDM College of Nursing Dharwad during 2011. Since then I am looking advertisement for nursing job in Indian Military Nursing service. When the advertisement for Nursing Job in Indian Military Nursing Services will be open. Also needs the prescribed format for applying for this job.
5th June 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

im neenu i completed bsc nursing in second attempt can i apply
25th June 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I am completed 12 in second attempt can I apply for MNS.
7th July 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for nursing jobs in Indian army?
my name is mahalakshmi.H. I have completed my I have completed my M.Sc(N) in OBG Department in madha college of nursing chennai in the year of 2011. Since then I am looking advertisement for nursing job in Indian Military Nursing service. When the advertisement for Nursing Job in Indian Military Nursing Services will be open. Also needs the prescribed format for applying for this job.
7th July 2011, 07:21 PM
archana agarwal
Member+

ob Description :
Join Armed Forces Medical Services as Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Nursing Officer in Military Nursing Service (MNS)

SSC Officer (Nursing) : 100 posts
Qualification : B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Certificate B.Sc.(Nursing)/ M.Sc.Nursing qualification from a recognised university (b) be registered, as State Registered Nurse and Midwife
Pay Scale : As applicable to the rank of Lieutenant.

Selection Procedure : Eligible candidates will be called for a written test to be conducted at Base Hospital Delhi Cantt . Based on the merit in the written test, the required number of qualified candidates will be called for an interview on the next day by a board of officers at the office of the DGAFMS, Ministry of Defence, M Block, New Delhi for final assessment and selection for grant of SSC in Military Nursing Service. Candidates qualifying in the interview will be subjected to medical examination on the third day.

Apply : Apply on A4 size paper in the prescribed format and should reach Integrated HQ of MOD (Army), Adjutant General’s Branch, Dte Gen of Medical Services (Army)/ DGMS-4B, Room No. 45, L Block Hutments, New Delhi - 110001
16th July 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

When will be next exm
22nd July 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

hello my name is ravish rohilla.
i m doing bsc nursing from rohtak pgims (pt. bd shrma university)

plz tell me can boys appear in this test and what will b the procedudre for getting job in indian millitary.
plz send me proper info on my id.
[email protected]

i will be very thank full to you for this kind of act........
27th July 2011, 05:05 AM
MAYA KRISHNAN

I am a staff nurse with 2 year experience, i would like to work in the army. I want to know aboutbthe next recruitment in military nursing
9th August 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know mns nursing form of 2011 to 2012 is available or not or from which date it will get from where we get
31st August 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

m studyin bsc nursing in manipal university sikkim and i want to join indian army after graduation and require details of its entrance and procedure.
2nd September 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ...myself lucky sharma .i m in bsc nursing(4th year) in ucon,baba farid univ...of health sciences,faridkot...i want to join army as a nursing officer....my course will be cmpleted in sep,2012....can i apply for the same in the year 2012...hw????plz also tell me the procedure to do msc nsg from army..??i 'll be grateful to u...
4th September 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Jayashree D.
sir i am staff nurse with one year experience, i want to work in the military nursing services so please let me know is there any vacancies for 2011-2012. thank you........
4th September 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Jayashree D
Sir,
Iam staff nurse with one year of experience, i wnat to work in the mns so, please let me know is there any vacancies are there in mns for 2011-2012. thank you....
11th September 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am roshan kanade.i had copleted bsc nursing in bharati vidyapeeth,please give me proper in formation about army nursing job my emaill id is [email protected]
11th September 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to apply for Nursing jobs in Indian Army?

Quote:
My name is Neelam Kumari. I have completed my B.Sc (Nursing) from Army College of Nursing, Jalandhar Cantt during 2010. Since then I am looking advertisement for nursing job in Indian Military Nursing service. When the advertisement for Nursing Job in Indian Military Nursing Services will be open. Also needs the prescribed format for applying for this job.
yes u just wait and watch.
13th September 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

my name is anupam jha.i am student of post basic b.sc nursing 2nd year.i want to join ssc in mns.my hight is 154cm,eye power is -3.5d.can i get job in mns?plse give information on my id [email protected]
16th September 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

please send the application format for army nursing
16th September 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

please send the application format for milatory nursing
30th September 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
When the vacancy of MNS in Indian Army Medical Services during 2011-2012 will be open? Is there any recruitment of MNS in Indian Army Medical Services during 2011 and 2012?
i roopali pawar want to join mns.i have experiance of 1 year nand now i m working currently.i have pursued my degree from army college of jalandhar
12th October 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Pls tell me [email protected]
16th October 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

please provide MNS last 2 years entrance question papers
19th October 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i am p.revathimeena .i have finished my B.sc 2010 aug. And having 1yr experience in Nicu i wish to work in army medical dep.
26th October 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

My name is Jisa kunjumon. I have completed my Diploma in general nursing and midwifery. I have 3 yr experience.how to apply for nursing jobs in indian army?
26th October 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

My name is Jisa kunjumon I have completed my Diploma in general nursing and midwifery. (Nursing) I have 3 yr experience.how to apply for Nursing in Indian Army?
28th October 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Hai! Am renoy j mathew,completed bsc nursing.my ambition was to join in armed force as a male nurse.when is next recruitment for nurses.pls help me!
[email protected]
9th November 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

My name is Tohseena khanam .m from Assam. M final yr B.sc nrsng student .sir next yr I wll be pass out .so aftr compltn of my gradtn how can I joint Indian army as MNS . In which month of the yr the addvtsmnt for MNS use to came n from whr we can collect the study material for the entance exam.plz send the informatn in my Id [email protected] .thank u ....
9th November 2011, 10:56 PM
gkumar13000

FOR NURSING JOB IN INDIAN ARMY u need possess a valid BSC NURSING from a goverment accredited institute and
secondly
qualify for the vacancy when it comes............
best of luck
4th December 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO JOIN IN MNS IN 2012?
8th December 2011, 11:57 PM

my name is pragati i completed my GNM . my institute name is j.j. hospital. now working in kokilaben hospital . I want to join indian army as nurse . please tell me how to apply
13th December 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the entrance exam for military nursing service for 2011-12
14th December 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

My name is Krishna Yadav, 25yrs, male nurse. I"ve completed BSc Nursing in 2010. I would like to join in army as a nurse or,nursing officer. Is there eligebility for males in army nursing...? I"m very much interested and want to serve the country. I will be ver happy if I get coplete details. Thank you....
13th January 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

please provide me previous question paper of mns
23rd January 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

my name is Avneet Kaur, 24 yrs, staff nurse. I am persuing post basic BSc nursing, that will be complete in july 2012. I would like to join Indian Army. So I just want to know that when the application forms will be out in 2012 and what is the procedure to apply for same. I am very much interested in Indian army. Kindly give me complete information. Thanking you......
28th January 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,I want to know about the selection of mns.
29th January 2012, 05:47 PM
neelam bhairon

i have completed P.B.B.S.c nursing,i want to know when will be vacancies for nurses.and how to apply for army nursing
18th February 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

hi sir my name is Ravichandra. i have recently (Feb-2012) completed Bsc nursing.
Are boys eligible, and what is the procedure. Plz rply 2 my email id.thank u.
[email protected]
1st March 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

my name is nisha ple detail mns appl from
19th March 2012, 10:25 AM
nidhinbabu98

Quote:
Respected sir,
My name is nidhinbabu iam a bsc nurse working in apollo hospital. I want to know about the procedures, entrance exams dates for army nurse. please reply to my email id. my email id is
:[email protected]

thank you
19th May 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc nursing staff with 2yr experience.i would be greatful if i get the current recruitment procedures for military nursing.
24th May 2012, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

I completed bsc nursing and 1year experience, I want to know about the procedure entrance exam date for army nurse. please replay to my home addres
adress
s.karthik
eluppakonam
thucklay [po] pin.629175
kanayakumari dist
tamil nadu
16th August 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I have complet my b.sc.nursing and have 1 year of experience. I want to know about procedure of entrance exam and syllabus of military nursing services (MNS) exam.

Rekha patel
Email id -([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?