6th January 2011, 10:29 PM
Julie kumari

How to apply for PCS exams while doing B.Com? What are the requirements?

hello i m B.Com 2nd year student i want to prepare for pcs exams. So can u suggest me how to apply and what are the requirements?

16th January 2011, 02:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for PCS exams while doing B.Com? What are the requirements?

There are many job notifications that are published by the PSC every year. You need to check out different newspapers or the official website to find out about these notifications. If you find yourself eligible for any of the post then submit an application for a written test. There will be requirement of applicants from +2 backgrounds as well. If you are not interested to apply for these post then wait until you finish your graduation. There are a lot of job opportunities available in the PSE for graduates.
2nd March 2011, 10:29 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for PCS exams while doing B.Com? What are the requirements?

Hello,

You have to first clear out your question to us. Is it PCS or PSC i.e Public Service Commission exam?

The UPSC or Union Public Service Commission conducts PSC exams in different categories like IAS/IES/IFS/IPS etc..

The minimum criteria to apply for public service commission exams is to have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

So if you are asking about public service commission exams or PSC exams, you have to first complete your graduation and then you can apply for this exam.
2nd March 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Next jpsc exam date
8th March 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

from where we can get the best study Material ??
7th April 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i am a final year student can i appear for pcs uttarakhand exam 2011. i will be a graduate in 2011
25th April 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

subject for commerce student for BPSC mains examination.
5th July 2011, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for PCS exmnation.
15th July 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

2011 when we will apply for the PCS exam
21st November 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I am passed the B.com examination who I apply for this exam(PCS)
30th November 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

how to preper the psc exam?
30th November 2011, 11:49 PM
co-rocks

Hi dear,

You have to first clear out your question to us. Is it PCS or PSC i.e Public Service Commission exam?

The UPSC or Union Public Service Commission conducts PSC exams in different categories like IAS/IES/IFS/IPS etc..

The minimum criteria to apply for public service commission exams is to have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

So if you are asking about public service commission exams or PSC exams, you have to first complete your graduation and then you can apply for this exam.

Thanks
30th November 2011, 11:56 PM
imcoolleone

Hi dear,

Thanks
8th January 2012, 04:39 PM
Er Seema Patyal

Smile Re: How to apply for PCS exams while doing B.Com? What are the requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle View Post
Hello,

its pcs
30th January 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to appear for pcs exam . please tell me the process of it . i am a commerce student and i want to attend it on commerc bacis
14th February 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

what is age limit for pcs exam and how many times i can appear?
8th April 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i am appere i m.com i amu and i want to psc exam in audit in account . So how to aply and exam date
17th June 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

amit bhagalpur Iam 35year old can i apply for bihar state administrative jobs with graduation
12th July 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear for PSC (Public Service Commission) exam. Please tell me the procedure, dates, scope and any other information which is required to know for a beginner. I am a graduate and have never given any state level exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?