30th October 2011, 01:24 AM
khushal12

How to apply for RTO being a Diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?

How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  2. How to apply for RTO being a Diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  3. Eligibility to apply in RTO exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Can I apply for RTO Exam after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam?
  5. How to become a RTO officer? I am a Mechanical diploma holder
  6. Syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for RTO exam
  7. Can I apply in RTO written exam being a Diploma Mechanical holder? How to apply?
  8. Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What is the procedure followed to become an RTO? -- [New]
  11. What is the RTO eligibility criteria? What is the exam date? What is the syllabus?
  12. How to apply for RTO INSPECTOR exam? What is the procedure followed for applying?
  13. Syllabus and eligibility to apply for RTO exam?
  14. What is the criteria for RTO officer? What is the syllabus?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Which documents are required for RTO exam? Eligibility criteria for RTO exam?
  17. How can I apply for RTO job? What is the eligibility criteria for RTO recruitment
  18. How can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
8th November 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for RTO being a Diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?

How to apply for RTO being a Diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
16th November 2011, 09:09 AM
AJIT

Post Re: How to apply for RTO being a Diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?

Apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria?
6th December 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for RTO being a Diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?

HOW TO APPLY DIPLOMA MECHANICAL HOLDER FOR RTO
6th December 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL FOR RTO
11th December 2011, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

iam dme pass out. i want BE/Btech direct second year admition
10th February 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, have completed my degree in mech. so who can i apply for RTO
18th February 2012, 02:48 PM
rakesh shelar

]How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria?[/
18th February 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my dip in mech engg i can apply rto exam
27th February 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria?[

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-apply-rto-being-diploma-holder-mechanical-syllabus-eligibility-criteria-exam-435742.html#ixzz1naNVTcwz
4th March 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

What is condition of rto exm?
27th April 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

which requirement is necessary for R.T.O
7th May 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

what is the procidure to apply R.T.O. exam after complet diploma in mechanical engg.
10th May 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i am a diploma holder in mechanical so how i find the rto jobs
11th May 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of rto exam..after diploma in mechanical engg...and what is criteria for this exam?
13th May 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering in 1996 and have experience in Heavy motor vechile work shop. Am 32 year old, Please advise what are the other things need to apply ?
16th August 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i have diploma in mechanical with 2 year experience so plz tell me
15th November 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria for rto exam
2nd December 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

sir im completed diploma in mechanical (2009) board bangalore innvercity (karnataka) i have experience 3years in manufactureing cooling system (behr india ltd, pune) so tell me how to apply the job ,syllabus for exam,eligibilty criteria for exam
5th March 2016, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completed diploma in mechanical. board- msbte.
what is the eligibility criteria for RTO exam for Diploma freshers. pls. give me information. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?