6th September 2019, 12:06 AM
Loganathankarthik

How to apply for Sanitary Inspector course in Gandhigramam University?

I have completed B.E. Now, I want to study Sanitary Inspector course in Gandhigramam University. Then how to apply for these course and I am a eligible person for these course and how to I join this university? Also, let me know about the fees structure and course structure.

4th September 2020, 06:39 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: How to apply for Sanitary Inspector course in Gandhigramam University?

You can apply for sanitary inspector course in Gandhigram University through online mode only. The admission to this course can be made on the basis of entrance exam. Candidates who have passed B.SC (10+2+3) are only eligible to apply.

For information like fees structure and course structure, visit- wwwruraluniv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?