24th August 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for SBI Clerk after scoring 88.4% in 12th?

sir I score 88.4% in 12th.Iwant to apply for SBI clerk and my age is below 18 year . sir can I apply for this

5th October 2012, 10:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for SBI Clerk after scoring 88.4% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I score 88.4% in 12th.Iwant to apply for SBI clerk and my age is below 18 year . sir can I apply for this

If you have completed 10+2 with any stream from recognized board with above 60% marks then you are applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.

OR

Those candidate have completed Graduation from recognized university are applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.

Your 12th standard marks is 88% So with the help of 12th standard marks , you are applicable for SBI Clerk Exam .

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

Your age is below 18 years old so you are not applicable for SBI Clerk Exam so please wait for 18 years age.

Pattern for SBI Clerk exam:-

1. General English
2. Reasoning
3. Numerical Ability
4. General Awareness
5. Computer / Marketing Knowledge.

For more details about SBI BANK Recruitment you can visit to www.statebankofindia.com/
5th October 2012, 11:47 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SBI Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

~State Bank Of India is one of the most prestigious bank in India. It is one of the largest public sector bank of India and one of the oldest too. To give the clerk exam conducted by SBI you need to satisfy certain eligibility criteria. Some of them have been listed below:-

~The minimum qualification required is you need to be a higher secondary passed out with 60 percent of marks at 10+2 level.

~If you have a diploma degree then also you can give this exam provided its a regular one and not done in correspondence. The same 60 percent of marks needs to be secured here as well.

~If you have completed graduation then also you can apply. You just need to get the pass marks then. You can complete the graduation in any discipline of your choice.

~The minimum age limit for this exam is 18 years. The upper age limit is 28 years for the general category candidates.

~There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. For SC/ST candidates it is 5 years, for OBC candidates it is 3 years and for physically handicapped candidates it is 10 years.

~Selection procedure for this exam basically includes written examination which is followed by the interview session. On getting the qualifying marks in the exam you will be called for the interview session. A maximum of three people is called for one vacant seat.

~For the written examination generally objective type of question comes and you need to stress on the following sections: General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge.

~
SBI Clerk Exam Books:-

## The Pearson Guide to The State Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Examination
by Edgar Thorpe
Publisher: Pearson Educations

## State Bank And Associate Banks Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam
by T. S. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

## Ultimate Guide For Bank Clerk CWE/SBI Examination
by Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

## Ultimate Guide for SBI Bank Clerk Examination
by Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publications

Hope this helps :-> :->
5th October 2012, 01:09 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
you can join sbi clerk exam after 12th standard with 60%.

SBI CLERK EXAM ELIGIBILITY;-

1-YOU MUST BE PASSED 12 TH STANDARD FROM A RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY.

2-AGE LIMIT IS 18-28 YEARS.

3-YOU MUST BE INDIAN CITIZEN

SBI CLERK EXAM PATTERN;-

FOR MORE;-
sbi.co.in
12th June 2014, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

sir i completed my 12 class with 75% ..can i eligible for giving sbi clerk exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?