5th December 2010, 10:02 AM
cookie

How to apply for a stipend after getting admission in private college of JNTUH affiliated through GATE? Should I fill any application form or should I apply through NET?

i got admision in a private clge of jntuh affiliated through gate,,how to apply for the stipend...should we fiil anu application or should apply through net...

16th September 2011, 09:12 AM
hrushi614

Default Re: How to apply for a stipend after getting admission in private college of JNTUH affiliated through GATE? Should I fill any application form or should I apply through NET?

hi friend,
congrats to get seat in jntuh thorugh gate. Every gate qualified student will get stiphend. To get stiphend first you consult your accademic manger, where he will tell all the details about gate stipend. For this you have to fill up surity form, attandance form, and you have to give proof of gate score card and you have to create bank account.
all the best
30th January 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for a stipend after getting admission in private college of JNTUH affiliated through GATE? Should I fill any application form or should I apply through NET?

Dear Sir/Medam,
i qualified Gate in the year 2007 and then joined in one of Affliated College of Andhra University with corresponding Gate Score. we all(total class) get the stipend during the 2007-2008 but, we did not get yet for the year 2008-2009. so, how can we get the stipend for second year of my academic through proper channel. Please give me guidence/suggetions
23rd November 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

my father is a gov-jobholder..i qualified in gpat 2012..can i get stipend
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?