19th February 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

How to balance between my career and relationship?

Hy im apoorva, i m just about to give my 12th board exams in march ! I wana become an airhostess and im eligible for that.
My concern is my boyfriend is not supporting me in this choice as he is very much concern about our relationship ! Actually both of us are. He think i will get too busy in my airhostess job that it can lead to create distance between us and i will spend less time with him. I m so confused cause i really wala do this job !
Please help me !

19th February 2016, 09:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to balance between my career and relationship?

Let me tell you that it is not a big deal to solve this matter just understanding is required in between you both. Try to convince him that your career is also as much as important he is for you. It is obvious that whatever the carrier you choose for your future life whether a hostess or anything else you will have less time for him but you will have to devote time for him also. It is also obvious that you can't leave your career just for him and by sitting at home you can't do anything. Only mutual understanding is needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?