5th May 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Aeronautical engineering if I am in 10th standard?

how to become aeronautical engineer if i were a dullur in 10th..please tell me how to

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  4. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  5. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?
  6. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  8. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam? -- [New]
  9. How to become an Aeronautical engineering if I am in 10th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  11. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  13. How to go for Aeronautics after passing 9th standard? List of the institutes who take students after 10th and train them for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  17. Is it possible to do graduation in less than 3 years?
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?

6th May 2012, 08:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Aeronautical engineering if I am in 10th standard?

You can join Aeronautical engineering course only if you opt for Physics and Chemistry subjects along with mathematics in 12th class. Also you should secure 50% marks in 12th class level. To get admission for aeronautical engineering course, you need to appear for AIEEE also. You need to qualify and secure good score in entrance exam as selection will be based on the score secured in entrance examination. If required join any entrance training center.

13th March 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after finishing my 12th std. examination to become a aeronautical engineer.......................................... ..................................plzzz reply.

20th June 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

what should i take......electronics or computer science for preparing for aeronautical engineering?

9th August 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

i am in poly at electrical branch I want to become an aronoutical engineer what its criteria

10th August 2013, 07:34 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

HAI,

To become a Aeronautical engineering the minimum educational qualification is Bachelor''s degree or a diploma in aeronautical engineering.So now you are completed 10th standard. After completing 10th standard you have to complete 12th with aggregate of 50% marks in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics(PCM) Separately.So you must PCM subjects and English in 12th standard.

Duration: This Course Duration is 4 years

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates should complete 12th with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics(PCM) Separately.

You must secured with minimum of 50% of marks in 12th standard.

Career Prospects:

Aeronautical engineering students can find jobs following:

Aviation industry (private and public airlines)

Satellite and Space research organizations (ISRO, NASA etc.,)

Defence (Military – Air Force)

Automobile and fast-moving locomotive industries

Aeronautical engineering degree helps you equip knowledge on the complex design and development of these high flying machines.

It deals with the aerodynamic and mechanical aspects of these machines and systems.

This field also deals with navigation systems, radars and other communication network.

List of Some Aeronautical Engineering Colleges:

1.IIT,Kharagpur

2.IIT,Mumbai

3.IIT,Chennai

4.IIT,Kanpur

5.IIT,Delhi

6.IIT,Madras

7.College of Engineering Anna University,Chennai

8.Manipal Institute of Technology,Manipal

9.Bengal Engineering and Science University,Howrah

10.Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

all the best.......

14th August 2013, 02:29 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend...........

Aeronautical Engineering is one of the most popular career option for those students who want to make their career into airplanes,Space shuttles,jumbo jets and Other similar exciting stuff.Aeronautical engineering deals with all the technical details and mechanisms behind all flying bodies.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates should complete 12th with aggregate of 50% marks in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics(PCM) Separately.

Candidates minimum requirement to become an aeronautical engineer is a Bachelor's Degree or a Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.

Duration: This Course Duration is 4 years

Alternatively students can also option for AMAESI/ AESI(The Associate Membership Examination of the Aeronautical Society of India).This 4 years course recognized by the Government of India,is Equivalent to Bachelor's Engineering Degree(B.E)

List of some Aeronautical Engineering colleges:

Indian Institute of Technology,Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology,Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology,Chennai

Manipal Institue of Technology,Manipal

Bengal Engineering and Science University,Howrah

college of Engineering Anna University,Chennai

Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science,Chennai

Indian Institute of Technology,Kanpur

Indian Institute of Technology,Delhi

Indian Institute of Technology,Madras

Punjab engineering college,chandigarh

Madras Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

Career Prospects:

Opportunities are open for students in top International aviation companies government and private Airlines and Organizations involved in Military and Space Programs like IAF, ISRO and NASA etc...

Jobs:

Aviation industry (private and public airlines)

Satellite and Space research organizations (ISRO, NASA etc.,)

Defence (Military – Air Force)

Automobile and fast-moving locomotive industries

Bistrol Space Planes

Natinal Aeronautical Laboratory

Blue Origin

Aeronautical Engineering Jobs :

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

Civil Aviation Department

Aeronautical Development Establishment

National Aeronautical Laboratory

Flying Clubs

Indian Airlines

Blue Origin

Bistrol Space Planes

Woodward Governor Company

All the best...........

18th October 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends i am in 9th class . I and my friend want to be a member of NASA as a Aeronautical Engineers . So plzzz say us what to study after 10th and say us better college to study aeronautical engineering and also fee.

5th April 2018, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How much money should we expend on this to become an aeronautical engineer(approximately how much money to do this course)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?