27th October 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Air hostess if I am 21 years old?

I'm 21 years old.what i need to following to be a airhostess please give me a answer....? What are the steps to be followed to apply for the job? Can you please tell me the minimum criteria required for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on the same.

27th October 2016, 09:46 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Air hostess if I am 21 years old?

Anyone wishing to become an Air hostess should follow following steps :-

One can directly apply in different airlines whose advertisements are published in national newspapers and other mass media.

The airline organizes a screening process in which your height and weight measurement is checked for selected candidates.

And, after that there will be an entrance exam conducted by the airline.

One who clears the written examination will be called for an interview. The interview is conducted to assess language fluency, voice, personality, communication skill, and reaction to adverse situations.

The candidates who qualifies in all the stages of examination will be then trained by airlines for six months.

The minimum required eligibility criteria for Air Hostess are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent or Graduation in any discipline.

-The minimum age limit should be in between 19 years to 27 years.

Physical Requirements :

Height :

For female candidate : 157.5 cms and

For male candidate : 163 cms.

Weight : in proportionate with height.

Eyesight : 6/24 in each eye.Correctable to at least 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in the other eye.

-The candidate must be proficient in Hindi, English and any other foreign languages.

-The candidate should be medically fit and must have Indian Passport.
27th October 2016, 10:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Air hostess if I am 21 years old?

Eligibility to become a Air Hostess:-

Candidates pass the 12th/ equivalent or graduates( in any subject) are eligible to apply for Air Hostess training programme.

Candidates holding diploma / degree in Hotel Management or Tourism Management are preferred.

The candidates must be eligible to hold an India passport and should be below 25 years of age with a minimum height of 157. 5 centimetres.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?