14th August 2018, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

How to become Archaeologist by taking MPC subject combination in Intermediate?

I am a student of 1st year and I want to become an Archaeologist but, I took Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (MPC) group in my Higher Secondary. How to become an Archaeologist by continuing with MPC subject combination?

15th September 2018, 09:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Archaeologist by taking MPC subject combination in Intermediate?

How to become:

1. You can pursue Bachelor of Science in Archaeology then Master's degree in Archaeology and then Doctor of Philosophy.

MPC subject combination in 12th then you can go ahead with above mentioned courses.
15th September 2018, 10:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Archaeologist by taking MPC subject combination in Intermediate?

Science streams candidates with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible for Bachelor of Science in Archaeology.

Once after Bachelor's degree in Archaeology then you should master's degree in Archaeology to become Archaeologist.
5th January 2020, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I am an mpc student of 1 st year i want to be an archeologist how to proceed
30th June 2020, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

IAM an mpc student how could I step after this into archeology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?