24th June 2012, 07:47 PM
abhivilla

How to become Army officer from Sports quota?

sir,
main 2 baar national fist ball tounament khela hai aur 1 state level under 19 volleyball certificate hai. mujhe indian army join karni hai as an officer by sports what should i do ?

29th December 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become Army officer from Sports quota?

sir I am NCC C cert holder with A gradation I am student of B.Sc II year and I want become army officer ,then how can I joint?
2nd March 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i have senior state certificate of 2nd place in game softball, i want to know is there softball game in the army sport list...
2nd August 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i m runner and i have 2 national certificate and position in state level.and i want join indian army can i join now.
28th October 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

how to become officer from sports quota??
7th January 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a body builder and i have one state level certificate and two district level, i am also district champion and a son of ex serviceman. how can i join Indian army plz help me....
16th January 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

hi am diploma holder and the age of 22.
am natoinal represented for athlete,how to join indian army or am eligible or not for customs officers?
15th May 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a judo national player and I have two national certificate and I had played state, district, and taluka tournament and i have a certificate in all tht I have secured gold medal n i want to join indian army through sports quota and i want to become a offficer..... so help me please...
9th December 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Me passed 12 class and now I have taken admission in BA 4th semester.
I am karate black belt 1 , visharad in Singing from Lucknow Board and Computer knowledge in DCAM.
Now my age is 18 .

I am very interested in Indian Soldier.

Name :- Miss Bijoya Das
My contact - 9954288395
Assam (NE.)
1st February 2017, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

HELP SIR I AM NATIONAL PARTICIPATE IN CYCLING CHAMPION SHIP AND I HAVE ONE NATIONAL CERTIFICATE AND I AM STATE LEVEL IN GOLD MEDAL 1 SILVER MEDAL AND 1 BRONZE MEDAL AND I MY AIM IS GOING A ARMY OFFICER IN SPORTS QUOTA
22nd May 2017, 02:28 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can join Indian army through sports quota. There are few games considered as sports quota in Indian army. The sport you played can be national level or district level it is taken into consideration.
The sports which come under sports quota are: Foot ball, Athletics, Basket ball, Badminton, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Archery, Fencing, Golf, Hockey, Handball, Judo, Kabaddi, kayaking, karate, Tennis, Volleyball, Shooting, Sailing, Rowing, Wrestling, Weight lifting.
- You need to complete your 10+2 with minimum 40%.
- You need to be physically fit.
- The height should be 152 Cms and the weight should be proportional to the height.
- You need to clear the entrance (it will be in written format) and the physical test.
29th September 2020, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a 12th standard student and i am very much intrested in sports and army and i want to became a sports officer for our army how i will get to know about sports vacancy as an officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?