6th May 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How to become an astronaut after completing SSC exam?

I have completed my S.S.C exams of 2013 and I expect to have 95% in those exams.
I desire to become an astonaut but I don't know the path. What should be my first step?
And what after that? Where could I become the best astronaut?

2nd May 2014, 09:18 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to become an astronaut after completing SSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my S.S.C exams of 2013 and I expect to have 95% in those exams.
I desire to become an astonaut but I don't know the path. What should be my first step?
And what after that? Where could I become the best astronaut?
If you're aspiring to become a Astronaut then you have to apply for 11th and 12th standard in science with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as a main subject. On completing 12th standard in science stream you have to apply for B.E/B.Tech in Aerospace or Aviation Engineering course. You should be get admission for Bachelor degree course offered by IIST. The Applicant who aspiring to get admission IIST then the applicant should be complete 12th Standard or equivalent qualification in science stream with 70% percentage of marks from recognized university. After completing B.E//B.Tech course you may apply for NASA Entrance Examination. So, being 10th standard student you have to travel long way to achieve you're career goal. We suggest you just concentrate on you're studies then definitely you may achieve you're career goal for sure.
20th April 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I have recently completed my ssc exam and surely I can get,near 95 percentge . I intrested in astrophysics but iam confused about what I will have to do please tell me the career,in astrophysics and suggest path briefly thanx
22nd May 2017, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I have 79 percentage in class 10 and my dream is to join the NASA space centre so I want to join the NASA with 79 percentage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?