22nd May 2013, 03:33 PM
Ratul Samanta

How to become an Astronaut engineer?

I want to be a astronaut engineer and that is the aim of my life.what can i do to
succeed on that.

20th September 2015, 04:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Astronaut engineer?

As you want to get the details of study which you must do become an astronaut o here is the information of the same for you as given below:::::::>>>>>>>>

==> I want to tell you tell you that firstly you need to take Science as your subject in 11th class

==> Candidates who wants to become Astronauts needs to have a Bachelor’s degree in from a recognized university.

==> They then need to obtain any one of the following degrees from renowned institutes like IISC or IIT.

==> After graduation, the candidates can appear for the entrance exam which is held by the NASA for the recruitment of Scientists, Astronauts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?