1st May 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

How to become a commercial pilot after completing 12th?

i had completed my 12 now what step should i take to become a commercial pilot

4th May 2014, 07:16 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to become a commercial pilot after completing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had completed my 12 now what step should i take to become a commercial pilot
If your aspiring to become a commercial pilot in India, then It's compulsory for you to get SPL (Student Pilot License) and PPL (Private Pilot License) then only the candidate eligible to become and Commercial Pilot .

SPL Stands for (Student Pilot License) Examination. To get SPL licence then you should be complete 12th standard or Equivalent Examination in science stream with science with ( Physics and Mathematics ) From recognized University / Institution and The Applicant should be Minimum 16 years. The Applicant should be register at a flying club which is recognized by Directorate General of Civil Aviation .

PPL Stands for (Private Pilot License). In order to get this license then you should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in science from recognized university. The Applicant should get the medical Fitness Certificate issued by the AFCME ( Armed Forces Central Medical Establishment) and The Applicant age should be Minimum 17 years. It's mandatory the applicant should take training includes sixty hours of flying .
12th June 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a commercial pilot after completing 12th?

WHAT IS THE COST TO BECOME A PILOT AFTER COMPLETING 10 STANDARD I WANT ALL DETAIL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?