14th January 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How to become a district college if I am a B.Tech final year student?

sir, i am in b.tech final. May i become a district collector ..please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. is a final year btech student eligible for sbi recruitment exam?
  2. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
  3. How to do extra course after completing B.Tech? I am a B.Tech final year student with CGPA
  4. How to do final year project in ISRO/VSSC? I am a B.tech EEE final year student
  5. How can I get teaching job in any diploma college for ECE & CSE departments if pursuing final year B.Tech?
  6. What are the short term courses available after B.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical student
  7. How to do final year project after passing B.Tech?
  8. hi im amanulla a btech student
  9. Eligible for IES exam if I am a final year Btech in IT student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication
  11. Exams for which a Btech in Biotechnology student can appear?
  12. Am I eligible to write MBA entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year student. I have 58% marks up to 3rd year and I had some backlogs
  13. Am I eligible for TCS recruitment? I am a final year B.Tech student
  14. What would be consider as my local status for EMACET? I have studied 4th and 5th std from Prakasam district, 6th from Hyderabad, 7-8th from West -Godavari district, 9-10th from Kurnool district and 11-12th from Guntur district
  15. List of companies which offers Inplant Training in Karnataka for B.Tech(ME) final year student? -- [New]
  16. How to become a district collector? I am a class 12th student
  17. Career in Air Force after passing B.Tech final year IT?
  18. Should Btech final year students appear for TNPSC exams?
12th November 2015, 03:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a district college if I am a B.Tech final year student?

Yes, you are eligible to become the District Collector after the B.tech final year course.

To get the jobs the candidates(you) have to qualify in the civil services examination conducted by the UPSC every year. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between the 19-32 years.

So, you need to appear in the 2016 examination. The notification for the examination is available on the www.upsc.gov.in.
12th November 2015, 11:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a district college if I am a B.Tech final year student?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the civil services examination after completing the B.Tech in the 2016.

The notification for the 2016 examination is available now and the eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university and age between the 21-32 years as on the 1st August of the year of appearing for the examination.

The examination is conducted in the three stages and candidates after qualifying in each stages are eligible to appear for the next stages. For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?