5th June 2013, 06:52 PM
Sophisticated reema

How to become a district court judge? I have passed 12th class with science stream

Hello people
I am Reema Arora and i have recently passed my 12th class with science stream.I want to become a district court judge without being practising as a lawyer.So what are the qualifications and exams i should persue to reach my goal?What r the requirements to become a judge?
Hoping to get a satisfactory answer.
Thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications and procedure to become a District Judge without being a Lawyer?
  2. Qualification required and procedure to become a Judge without being a Lawyer for Science student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  3. Previous years question papers for district judge examination conducted by Chhattisgarh high court?
  4. What is the qualification to become a high court judge? What is the salary?
  5. How to crack IIT after passing 11th standard?
  6. Eligibility to appear in Civil Judge Court written exam for LLB aspirant?
  7. How to improve my 12th percentage? I have passed 12th with 63% in science
  8. Can I apply for High Court Judge recruitment exam after completing B.A.LLB? Pattern and mode of exam? Books for preparation? -- [New]
  9. Can I take admission in MLT or Radiology after passing class 12th with science stream without Biology
  10. Which subject to choose in 11th after passing 10th standard
  11. Can I get science maths stream in class 11th? I have scored 70% in class 10th in Cambridge Court High School
  12. Solved question papers of previous year for District and Civil Judge written exam?
  13. What should I do now being a candidate having completed 12th class with Science stream with 46% in the year of 2008?
  14. Am I eligible for AIEEE after passing class 12th exam with 55.6% in science stream
  15. Next entrance exam of tis hazari court for clerk -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Transfer from Science to Commerce stream in class 12?
  17. Which books should I refer for class 12th? I am from science stream(PCM)
  18. How can I take admission in BAMS? I have passed 12th class in science stream
12th May 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a district court judge? I have passed 12th class with science stream

I HAVE TO BECOME JUDGE. NOW I HAVE PASSED MY 2 YEAR PUC WITH FIRST CLASS. IS THERE ANY ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER LLB BECAUSE I WANT TO BECOME JUDGE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE THAT TO AFTER LLB PLEASE REPLY TO HERE ONLY I HAVE NO EMAIL ID PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
30th May 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a district court judge? I have passed 12th class with science stream

I have passed my 12class from science how can i become a distric court judge.i belong to sc
28th January 2016, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a judge I have passed 12th by science stream so which subject I must prefer
19th February 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How to become a judge in district court I have recently completed 2 in science stream
29th October 2019, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a judge with science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?