14th July 2017, 04:04 PM
Seema2912

How to become a gazetted officer after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?

How to become a gazetted officer after completion of B.Sc Nursing course? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What should be the course next I should target to reach my goal? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon.

15th July 2017, 04:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a gazetted officer after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?

Government Hospital doctors are also considered as Gazetted Officers. After Bachelor of Nursing course if your age is below 25 years then you can apply for NEET exam for admission in MBBS course. Candidates who have done 12th with PCB subjects can apply for NEET exam if they have 50% marks in 12th.

Second option for you is to appear for Civil Services exam and clear this exam to become Indian Administrative Services officer who is also Gazetted Officer. Candidates who have done bachelor's degree and attained minimum age of 21 years can apply for this exam.
15th July 2017, 09:06 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a gazetted officer after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?

You can become Gazetted officer by joining Group A services of Indian Government. Officers whose appointment, promotion, transfer is available in gazette of newspaper is called Gazetted Officer.

You can apply for Civil Services exam to join Group A services and become Gazetted officer of Indian government.
9th December 2019, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Nursing Tutor in govt is gazetted officers.If you take PG after BSN you can start yoir career as Asst.Professor.If you enter in govt service after BSN in clinical service,it might take around 15 years to become Gazetted. From the post Nursing superintendant gr2.it is gazetted
23rd June 2022, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

After MSc nursing how can I become a gezzette officer
24th September 2022, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Does ANS and DNS belong to gazetted officer cadre.
Reply please
10th April 2023, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

what salary will be after B.Sc. Nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?