5th February 2018, 07:05 AM
Dineshram 97

How to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railway? Which entrance exams needs to be written?

What are procedure to become a Loco Pilot in Southern Railway? What are the eligibility for this job? Which entrance exam I need to write? How much salary is there for this job? What are the responsibility for this job? Please explain in detail.

11th February 2018, 03:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railway? Which entrance exams needs to be written?

Railway Recruitment Board conducts entrance examination for recruitment in Indian Railway as Loco Pilot.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed diploma or ITI degree from a recognised institute.

The age limit is 18-28 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

Candidates have to appear and qualify for written, interview, and physical standard for final recruitment.

The salary for the post is Rs 20,000 and other allowances in initial period. For detail information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?