13th August 2012, 04:32 PM
yadav chhaya

How to become a manager in a bank after completing 12th? For which course am I eligible to become a financial manager?

i want to become a manager in a bank.
after completing 12th which course is eligible to become a financial manager?

26th October 2012, 03:46 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to become a manager in a bank after completing 12th? For which course am I eligible to become a financial manager?

You could become Bank Manager in public sector after completing your Bachelor Degree in any Discipline.

But First you should complete your 12th class and than apply in Bachelor Degree programme.

Although after doing Bachelor Degree in any discipline you could become Bank Manager but most appropriate Bachelor Degree is B.com (hon) or B.com (Pass).

Do One of these Degree from good institute than apply for Bank PO examination conduct by IBPS Or State Bank of India.

Minimum Eligibility for Bank PO IBPS examination
  • Graduation from recognized university.
  • Age limit – 20 yrs to 30 yrs
  • Basic Fitness level

Minimum Eligibility for Bank PO in SBI
  • Graduation from recognized university with at least 60% marks .
  • Age limit – 21 yrs to 30 yrs
  • Basic Fitness level

Bank PO examination Pattern

For more info about the Entrance Exam and other procedures you should visit the official website of IBPS and SBI.

22nd January 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a manager in a bank after completing 12th? For which course am I eligible to become a financial manager?

what i have to do after class 12th commerce to became a bank maneger

21st August 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir,now i am doing b.com course .lwant to became a bank manager.so i am in a fix which couse i will do..suggest me please....

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?