22nd March 2017, 03:07 PM
Satvik garv

How to become a NASA space scientist in future?

Please tell me how to become a space scientist?. I am student of class 9th. I have great interest in maths and science and am looking forward to become NASA space scientist in future. So, can you please give me the details on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a space scientist in NASA? I have passed class 10th
  2. How to become a scientist in space research institute? Which exams do I have to answer to enter into NASA?
  3. How to go for Aeronautics after passing 9th standard? List of the institutes who take students after 10th and train them for Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Procedure to become a NASA scientist -- [New]
  5. What are the tests to be given after 12th to be a scientist in NASA or any other space organization
  6. How to become a scientist in NASA after studying earth and space science in India? Do I have to pass any test to be a scientist in NASA?
  7. How can I become an astronaut and space scientist after studying in mechanical engineering
  8. Qualification needed to be a Space Scientist?
  9. What to do after B.Sc to become a Scientist in NASA and Astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job in NASA after B.Tech from Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering? Should i choose Aeronautical engineering to become a space scientist?
  11. What steps should I follow to become a Space Scientist? Which course should I pursue to become a Space Scientist?
  12. What does NASA want from applicants? How can I become a Scientist in NASA?
  13. How to become a scientist in ISRO or NASA? I am studying in 12th
  14. How to become a Scientist in ISRO after completion of B.Sc course?
  15. How to become a scientist if I am a BSc student of Physics? How to do a job in NASA as a scientist
  16. How could i become a Space Scientist? I am doing B.Tech 2nd year ECE
  17. How to do a job in NASA as a scientist if I am a BSc student in Physics
  18. How can I become scientist at NASA or another recognized organisation? I'm a student of 1st year engineering in Pakistan
22nd March 2017, 09:49 PM
abhichamp
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to become a NASA space scientist in future?

You must have a bachelor's degree from a recognized college or university.

You have to do study in major field of engineering,physical science,life science or mathematics is required.

Your degree must include course work appropriate to the AST.

There are so many Jobs provided by NASA--

Accounting
Aerospace Engineering
Biology
Computer Engineering
Computer Science
General Engineering
Meteorology

There are so many benefits to become a member of NASA.During your service with NASA,you may experience significant work,life events in your professional or personal life.
23rd March 2017, 12:43 AM
ealpexpart@

Location: c/o debi dev, 2/ J green park north old calculate road. barrackpur. p.o.- talpukur, kolkata-700123
Post Re: How to become a NASA space scientist in future?

Yes you will be.

At first, candidate must have completed Bachelors degree with Appropriate Fields of Study (AST) ,physical science, life science or Mathematics.

List of Appropriate Academic fields of study for Aerospace Technology

1. Aeronautical engineering
2. Aerospace engineering
3. Astronomy
4. Biomedical engineering
5. Ceramics
6. Chemistry
7. Computer engineering
8. Computer science and engineering
9. Geology
10. Materials science
11. Mathematics applied or pure,
12. Physics applied or pure.
13. Space science

Candidate must have curriculum semester in a combination of Mathematics, Statistics and computer science.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?