14th July 2013, 09:57 PM
al.riyas

How to become a pilot after scoring 65% in Maths, Physics and Chemistry

I'm studying 10th standard now I'm scoring more than 65% in maths,physics, and chemistry do I want to improve to become as a pilot? please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the most scoring topics in PCM subjects to crack AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I become a Pilot in KQ
  3. Which steps should I take to become a Pilot? Which is the best Pilot training school?
  4. What kind of courses will help me to become a Pilot after 10th standard?
  5. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  6. Information whether physics and Chemistry is required to become a Pilot?
  7. Last date for B.Ed CET exam in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  8. is Physics and Chemistry important to become a Pilot?
  9. Can I get NIT college with mechanical branch after scoring 33 marks in maths, 51 marks in physics and 57 marks in chemistry -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for BITSAT after scoring 80% in Chemistry, 92% in maths and 67% in Physics?
  11. What can I do to become a Pilot? I have completed 12th science without Maths
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  13. Is it possible to join pilot training after failing in physics or maths?
  14. How to join as a commercial pilot after passing 12th with physics, chemistry and biology?
  15. Which are the courses for which I can be eligible after scoring 67,44,37 in English, Chemistry, Maths and 38, 67, 77 in Maths, CS and Music?
  16. Which courses I can opt for after completion of 12th class with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  17. Am I eligible for ISEET after scoring 80 in Physics, 73 in maths and 54 in Chemistry?
  18. How to join as a Pilot in Indian Air Force? I have completed 10th standard with 63%
27th September 2015, 04:00 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a pilot after scoring 65% in Maths, Physics and Chemistry

The candidate who wants to become a pilot has to get all three License i.e Student Pilot License (SPL),Private Pilot License (PPL),Commercial Pilot License (CPL).

The eligibility criteria required to get Student Pilot License (SPL) are as under:

-The candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

-The candidate must have attained at least 16 years of age .

-The candidate should be able to read, speak, and understand English language.

The eligibility criteria required to get Private Pilot License (PPL) are as under:

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM as subjects .

The eligibility criteria required to get Commercial Pilot License (CPL) are as under:

-The candidate should have passed 12th with at least 60% marks in aggregate with Mathematics and Physics.

-The candidate age should be 18-30 years .

-Candidate must also have PPL with at least flying experience of 3 years.

-One can get his/her CPL after completing 250 hours of flying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?