12th August 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Pilot after taking medical stream? What is the procedure?

i am in 11 standard and i have taken medical stream so i have note taken maths. is it nessury to take math for becoming a pilot ?if note ,what the procedure to pecome a pilot

6th December 2012, 08:03 PM
sanika7492

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after taking medical stream? What is the procedure?

Maths is important to become a pilot. U need pcm n 50% in HSC inorder to bcm a pilot
7th December 2012, 01:07 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after taking medical stream? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in 11 standard and i have taken medical stream so i have note taken maths. is it nessury to take math for becoming a pilot ?if note ,what the procedure to pecome a pilot
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Pilot after passing 12th without maths.

After passing 12th with medical stream
You are eligible for other course like:-
> M.B.B.S
> B.D.S
> B.H,M.S
> B.SC BIOTECH
> B.S MICROBIOLOGY
etc

ALL THE BEST1
7th December 2012, 02:47 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to become a Pilot after taking medical stream? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

hi friend,

sorry, you are not eligible for pilot

Indian Air Force[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B]
[/U]
  1. A candidate must have completed their 12th Science from Recognized board.
  2. Only Unmarried Male can apply for it.
  3. Age of candidate must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
  4. A candidate must have a citizenship of INDIA.

Exam pattern:
  1. Prelim Exam
  2. Main exam
  3. Personal interview and Physical Test

all the best........
14th June 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I hav passed 12th in. Science stream can I eligible for any officer ran in indian army. InDiAn navy or indiAn air force pLzz tell mE detaill
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?