11th September 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Pilot in Air Force being a candidate pursuing B.Sc 2nd year in Fire & Safety?

Sir, i am 12th sci pass with biology. I Study in Bsc(fire&safety) in second year. so i want to becom a pilot in airforce

Related Questions:
11th September 2011, 05:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Pilot in Air Force being a candidate pursuing B.Sc 2nd year in Fire & Safety?

Hello friend,
To become a pilot in the Indian Air Force, you may write combined defense service exam, conducted by the union public service commission.
After completion of your bachelors degree program, you will be eligible to write the combined defense service exam provided you have studied maths and physics in the +2 level.
The minimum eligible age is 19 years.
The maximum age limit is 23 years.
For complete information, refer to the official website of UPSC.

You may also refer to the official website of Indian Air Force for more details.
23rd September 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Pilot in Air Force being a candidate pursuing B.Sc 2nd year in Fire & Safety?

i m a student of bsc. fire n safety.Do i hav job oppurtunity?
24th September 2011, 06:52 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

A great choice to be a Pilot for the service of India.

for this you have to follow some criteria:
1:You should pass 10+2 with Physics,Math,Chemistry scoring minimum 50% marks.

2:You have to join any Air Flying School.

3:You should be 17 years of age.

4:You have to qualify the first step in Pilot training is achieving of Student Pilot Licence (SPL). then you can start flight training to get Private Pilot Licence (PPL).

There are so many admission test to get admission. one of the most important examination is that Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam, is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and [B]Air Force Academy(AFA)[/B]

Flying branch as pilot will be selected through Short Service Commission for men & women

i)19 to 23 years
ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:
You have to be Single.

Nationality:
You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

or
You should have a degree of BE / B Tech of 4 years course from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

they offer some important courses like:

1:Flight Test Engineer Course (Fixed / Rotary Wing / Avionics / Instrumentation)

2:Pilot Attack Instructors Course

3:Fighter Combat Leader Course

4:

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_...ly_branch.html

Another option is NDA(National Defence Academy) exam.

OthereInstitutions:

1:The Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRAU) is the Premier flying institute in India.

2:West Bengal Flying Training Institute, Behala,Kolkata

3:Jamshedpur Co-operative Flying Club Ltd. Sonari Aerodrome, Jamshedpur, Bihar

4:Nagpur Flying Club, Sonegaon Aerodrome, Nagpur, MAharashtra

5:Government Flying Training School, Jakkur Aerodrome, Yelahanka Post, Bangalore

6:Coimbatore Flying Club, Civil Aerodrome, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

7:Assam Flying Club, Guwahati Airport, Guwahati

8:Academy of Carver Aviation Pvt. Ltd.Doddanavar Trade Centre

9:Sahara India Aviation Academy 249/250, Block A, Road No.6, National Highway No. 8, Mahipalpur (Near I.G International Airport) New Delhi

10:Flytech Aviation Academy, 102, AI-Kauser, Road No. 10, West Maredpally, Secunderaba
29th October 2012, 03:29 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

OF COURSE,!!!You can apply for the CDS exam, but in your last year of graduation,.
You want to serve the nation, I appreciate it.
You can appear for the CDS (COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE ) examination, through which one can apply for the --

1. INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF)
2. INDIAN NAVAL ACADEMY (NA)
3. INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY.

You want to apply for the INDIAN AIR FORCE(IAF),. So, for being eligible for the IAF or NA , you must have subjects PHYSICS & MATHEMATICS in your graduation,.
Also, you must have scored atleast 60% (aggregate). Otherwise, you just can apply for the INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY (IMA)

Exam pattern--

Age limit--

19-22 years for the NA
19-23 years for the IAF
19-25 years for the IMA.

Physical STANDARDS --

You must have Indian nationality.

You must have marital status .

Important Dates--

Thank you!!!
~gamble~
3rd August 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

m completiing my graduation with b.sc fire and safety.what i should do to join your field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?